Elo Hell exists, give me tips!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keuzen

02-13-2013

Work on your minion kills, try your best, and just keep trying.

LapizDragon

02-13-2013

Don't play support right away, support in ELO hell goes nowhere. (It gets better support players, it really does) play a carry lane and focus on doing the best you possibly can. Know you options (sustain, vision, burst, roam) and win that lane like mad.

Bobulated

02-13-2013

winning your lane really doesn't say much.... i've had games where we win all 3 leanes and still lose. some champions do better thin lane than others. vayne sucks in lane but if you make it to lategame having her on your team means a free win.

xx Full Metal xx

02-13-2013

^ yeah, top lane tends to be farthest removed from the action of the other lanes. If you can dominate anywhere else, especially mid or jungle, then you are in much better position to turn the tide for every other lane as well.

That said, in mid lane, if you get to being about 3-0, then instead of staying in lane constantly to continue to beat their mid's face into the ground, you should roam around to lanes that are struggling, to turn the tides there.
It's far more beneficial to the team effort.

Victor Marte

02-14-2013

I'm not an expert mid but I'm decent with everyone really...I haven't lost mid as garen yet though

The Doss Boss

02-14-2013

I am in the same position, I am in bronze league and often have thought that I should at least be silver. But as I watch streams and analyze my games, I have realized that I have many points in which I can improve. I usually play junlger and I have really had to focus on my map awareness. I know that seems easy to do but when you are in the middle of fighting red or blue and someone gets rushed in their lane you have to make the call kill the mob and let the lane die and try to clean up or just come back after you help the lane. That is just one thing I have noticed in my games.

So like me there are probably at least a few areas that you a lacking that would put your team over the threshold and give them an advantage. I have them and so does everyone.

I wish you the best!

I am in bronze because at the moment I play like bronze. But I am working on that.

Bobulated

02-14-2013

team compositions are anotehr thing to look out for before games. having a garen mid by it self often means that your team is lacking in some way. although we're seeing more and more bruisers going mid, generally you'd still see an ap carry somewhere on that team(perhaps top maybe?). having an ap is really strong in a team lategame. i play main miss fortune and in the champion select i'd often ask for my teammates to grab champions with good AOE CC's to synergize with my ult. i love seeing people pick j4 after i say that. veigar and zyra are nice too see too. and generally those games my team would do really well in. communication is key.

Bobulated

02-14-2013

also victor i think you are about where you belong at the moment. You seem to be gradually approaching a 50/50 win rate which means this is probably where you're at. your 30 losses in a row was probably because you were ranked too high for your own skill according to the new ranking system. just work on improving yourself and work on climbing back up and you'll be back before you know it, glhf in your future games!

IronHeart Empire

02-14-2013

Play a champion that isnt banned and is op.