Elo Hell exists, give me tips!

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victor Marte

02-11-2013

Edit: Seems like this is getting lots of downvotes. I emphasize again, spectate me, play a game with me, give me tips, lolking me - explain to me how I'm stuck in elo hell yet carry almost every game.

I was one game away from gold, I carried nearly everygame. All of a sudden, I lost about 30+ matches in a row and now I'm a few games away from bronze due to people feeding extremely hard no matter how good I do.

Someone please, give me some tips. I can play almost any lane with any champion, I've dominated mids with bruisers, am good heimer jungle, and many other 'odd' positions where I've destroyed games but lost due to other lanes feeding insanely.

I usually main top with singed and here is what happens usually

-I sometimes get "counter picked" but I've gotten so good with singed that almost no champion can win a lane against me.

-I'm always able to outfarm.

-When laning phase is over (its random) I usually have a score of 1-0 or 2-0

-I am ungankable and know the powers of the singed jukes

-During laning, I'm always doing something. I clear my minion wave and push it to their tower. I then roam quickly to another lane or jungle quickly and head back top.

-I build to counter what the enemy team builds

-I've watched every guide about elo hell, top laning, singed, etc.

-During team fights, I always go after their adc or their main damage output.

*-I have many friends who are in a gold-dia ranked teams, but they are bronze in solo queue.

I'm not sure what to do honestly. If anyone is doubting me, feel free to add me and we'll play ranked, spectate me, or even lolking my recent ranked matches. I can't win a single match anymore no matter how good I do.

Victor Marte

02-11-2013

b

OriginalJack

02-11-2013

Instead of thinking about what you do well think about what you don't do well. If you can't figure it out you can try posting a replay or getting somebody to spec you.

Jesustim

02-11-2013

just keep playing with singed if you enjoy it, having fun with your champion is important. look at running teleport to gank other lanes in the laning phase and set them ahead if your jungler's being as ass hat.

in team fighting look at your team, if you have someone like an ADC who is well fed then let someone else dive the enemy carry while you protect yours by peeling for them.

NeverFlame

02-11-2013

I'd say get a duo partner.

Victor Marte

02-11-2013

Just tried my luck with another ranked game. I went garen mid and dominated a kha'zix. My final score was 11-5 and most of my teamates fed.

I'm still convinced I'm in elo hell.

noxToken

02-11-2013

Just because you went 11-5 doesn't mean that you played in a manner that supports your team. Darius can effectively KS in each team fight boosting is k/d ratio and feeding him like a mofo. But if you rob your mates of kills, they cannot complete their builds.

I'm not saying that you didn't help your team, but I really want to note that a good k/d doesn't mean you played well in the grand scheme of things. I also want to know if your mates really fed or were simply outplayed? Mid laners, especially ones that are dominating their lane have the luxury of roaming. If you are winning your lane and not roaming as a mid, you are not playing well on a team level.

Victor Marte

02-11-2013

I was literally the only one targeting their adc and such. On many teamfights, I'd be the one who killed the most as well.

Victor Marte

02-11-2013

the real problem was people feeding. simple as that

laxjoh

02-11-2013

Simple problem. Don't go top; go mid or jungle. Because Mid lane is easy and you can roam to gank every lane or jungle because it's probably the one role you can carry 4 idiots on your team.

1234511 ... 12