my problem is "i cant carry"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

02-11-2013

I can't get out of bronze. Because I can't carry. I'm good at champs like maokai and taric and chogath who are good and sometimes I have amazing games with them but over all imm good at guys with cc and catching the enemy adc out of position. but when I play a panth or olaf or zed even if I win my lane I'm just not good at being aggressive.

with that said back to my original statement I don't feel like I'm a bronze player. only when I adc do I ever do really bad. I'm a good jungler and support ..
I can win my lane as a top or mid and do pretty bad as adc(just too much clicking I get caught idk I need practice)

but I always need someone else to hard carry or have a decent all around team and we win with teamwork (usually under my direction I might add)

idk what my question is just have to rant

Kramsys

02-11-2013

Start supporting bro

Sagelobu

02-11-2013

If you like the top view and support you can lend as a jungler, then learn some other junglers. Try lee sin (who can be as tanky or powerful as you need) or something fun like kayle. I always imagine jungle as a second support. Some cc, some kill capabilities and the option to ward easily and keep track of the map.

workthecorners

02-11-2013

no that's my problem I main jungle I play maokai skarner nocturn olaf hecarim and simetimes nunu shaco n others I also support a lot I play taric sona soraka alistar nunu

my problem is I can't get out of bronze by trusting my team will have a carry...

as a jungle I've gotten my toplaner ahead by 3 kills then when team fights break out he dives their team dies and then we die or I help mid and bot stay afloat but my top gets destroyed

don't even get me started on support its always the supports fault we lose

jungler top mid or support I buy wards as support I buy a lot more....

I'm very observant on the map I see 2 or 3 of there team gunna take our top tower and I know its gone so I tell my team to take dragon...weather or not they listen is on them....

my problem is I can't get out of bronze elo without carrying myself and I can't seem to do that.....and I wish there was more consideration for assists in your elo.....and maybe wards placed

(i hate people who say support buy wards and refuse to buy them themselves.(unless were lvl 18 and you have full build therd is no reason a mid can't spend 75 gold on a ward.

Sagelobu

02-11-2013

Well that is probably just some bad luck. Keep playing i know it seems rough but try a few supports or jungles that put out some dmg. Try support lux or zyra, they really help late game. ****, i main jungle darius and he is a boss after 6.

workthecorners

02-11-2013

Ive been thinking of getting darius and i also started jungling wukong but i still just dont do well carrying i have gotten fed as pantheon and wukong and just cant fight the right times to get people i see otheres do it so easy but i just cant for some reason

Sagelobu

02-11-2013

Don't worry, that feeling happens to everyone. By practicing an aggressive champ you should be able to better balance when to engage, how to distract & threaten, and when to carry or even baby sit the right lane. Just takes a lot of practice.

M1ST4K3N

02-11-2013

I've been having the same problem man. I'm actually pretty decent with all roles except top, which usually isn't a problem. But when you fill for your team at jungle or support (usually the last 2 roles) its hard to carry your teammates. Especially at low ELOs. It won't matter how hard you win your lane, if your teammates throw it later in team fights. I consider jungles to basically be supports, because they aren't actually winning a lane themselves, but rather, they can roll lanes into winning.

Supports win lanes, carries win games.

Armstice

02-11-2013

Vi, Skarner and Noc can all carry. You just have to realize that to carry you need to spend more time ganking and you can't let your lane collect the gold from the kill. Because of how tanky these champs are naturally also, if you are fed you will find your carries will catch up quickly anyway. All 3 do good to fair damage on their own so you will find more often than not you will be focused despite how tanky you are

JohnsonLing

02-11-2013

I also cant carry the troll team to winner side, they just trolling the team and then blaming the team not help becoz he gave a jungler gank and he didnt ward. Otherwise, You carrying the early and mid game but the team invade baron or dragon, always run away becoz the [1st]enemy who ran out the bush is not the adc/apc which can take a kill, whatever the second / third one is the apc/apc and the team can dive in and kill the enemy apc/adc or tank the damage to gave the team focus to damage the apc/adc. 9 of 11 in a row with these troll teammates . Is a man from the silver Division 1 best of 5 and gave the troller troll down to Divsion 2.