Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Isn't this ranked system supposed to make it more rewarding to rise?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Not Teemo Please

02-17-2013

Ya, I am not the best player in the world but I was silver before the CHANGE. Now I am stuck in bronze, because of the nature of the beast I have been unable to rise from bronze division 1. I won 12 (might have been 11) games in a row back when it was ELO. It took me from the 980 elo I started at to 1250. When the system was changed over I was back to 1200 but somehow got bronze. It's really dumb.

AJ Arete

02-17-2013

last bump cuz riot dont care anyway

Mustaphah

02-18-2013

bump

Mustaphah

02-20-2013

bump

Docta Grim

02-20-2013

I agree, the divison thing really doesn't mean much of anything except a trophy to yourself. Being gold 3 you could still get paired up with people from bronze 5 that have just had extremely bad luck with advancement matches with the new system.

Saduqi

02-20-2013

I personally like the new system, it gives you good short term goals, stop thinking about gold or silver, think about your division and try to get up with your league points, play carry roles, and you'll get your way up. I'm up to gold 1 now going for my plat promotion just because I play adc every game.

Elementz

02-20-2013

b ump

Elementz

02-20-2013

bump

Pockeyz

02-20-2013

bump

Mustaphah

02-21-2013

Bump, Red possibly...?