I asked our support nicely to ward baron.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Loins

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Fenix View Post
Because my support can't put 1 ward down? that makes sense
Supports don't HAVE to ward. If you want something warded and have the gold for it, do it yourself.
As a support I can't stand a fed teammate not buying wards.
Contrary to popular belief supports don't get TONS of gold like a fed darius has.

Truong

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Fenix View Post
Because my support can't put 1 ward down? that makes sense
EVERYONE should ward, not only the support

8 Bit Legit

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
You really can't rely on your team for anything in bronze, save yourself a lot of bother, just man up and make another account and do better in your placement matches.
Fixed

MrFreeze

02-11-2013

if I am support and somebody says that I should be warding as it is my role, i stop putting wards down and sell my sightstone and whatever wards I have on me... Then only after that do they realize I was warding..

so many dumb people out there... Everybody needs to buy wards and not just support.

OP.. for crying out loud, sell the dorans and buy some wards....

Crosbie

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
if I am support and somebody says that I should be warding as it is my role, i stop putting wards down and sell my sightstone... lol
That's very mature of you. I'm sure that helps both you & your team win plenty of games.

Ron Paul

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niht View Post
Supports don't HAVE to ward. If you want something warded and have the gold for it, do it yourself.
As a support I can't stand a fed teammate not buying wards.
Contrary to popular belief supports don't get TONS of gold like a fed darius has.
You're ****ing support. You should be warding baron. Your carries should ward a bit, naturally. But seriously, supports HAVE to ward, it's their ****ing job. They need the gold more than you do. That's why you're SUPPORT.

TerrorToad

02-11-2013

Ward it yourself.

SlayerZ

02-11-2013

If I was you, I would've sold my dorans and bought a couple of wards.
This is the mentality that gets you higher elo.

Crosbie

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
if I am support and somebody says that I should be warding as it is my role, i stop putting wards down and sell my sightstone and whatever wards I have on me...
Seriously, don't know why I'm being downvoted for calling you on this?

1 person on your team tells you to ward something, so you punish the entire team by selling your sightstone and refusing to ward? How is that the right attitude to take towards it?

For the record, I ward regardless of which role I'm playing, but you selling your wards / sightstone because of one ass hole on a team screws over everybody on the team, and makes you as bad as / worse than the player *****ing about warding.

I am Fenix

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
You really can't rely on your team to ward in bronze, save yourself a lot of bother, just man up and ward yourself.
I didn't have the slot;s available its not worth selling anything as the main carry to make room for wards