Riot is going to nerf Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
Kha'zix and Elise are the only ones seeing bans regularly out of that entire list (at my elo range) and Elise not so much. Khaz can just wreak havoc in a solo lane and with his mobility he can devastate teams that aren't prepared. An offtank Kat can devastate teams, but she can be countered as long as she isn't left to snowball out of control.

I have yet to see an eve impress me since the stealth rework, and that was stealth across the board that was affected.

Since I came back at the end of season 2, I can't recall a single Rengar that ever amazed.
That's because they were all considered op, and all of them have been nerfed. Kha'zix and Elise will probably be nerfed even more because they're both still above 70% ban rates.

SeCKS Egai

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
That's because they were all considered op, and all of them have been nerfed. Kha'zix and Elise will probably be nerfed even more because they're both still above 70% ban rates.
Kat will always be devastating in the right hands on a decent team comp.

Eve and Twitch pre-stealth re-work were rarely countered properly, allowing them to snowball pretty easily just by roaming. Twitch still offers something to team fights, Eve, not so much.

I wasn't around for Diana's release, but I only saw her regularly in dominion regardless. If Noc still retains his ult and he isn't regularly making ban lists, nor is Karth for his ult.... you'll realize "OP" is a very subjective. Unless you can do a mechanics breakdown and offer an in-depth explanation of why x is OP, it's probably just a state of mind.

Greedily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Her Q escape is situational. In a bad situation, the enemy team (if they are smart) will block your Q in every way possible. If you use your Q to get into range for your ulti, you now have no follow-up to your ulti except basic attacks. She's strong, don't get me wrong. But she's no BC stacking Talon.

Gorsz

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedily View Post
Her Q escape is situational. In a bad situation, the enemy team (if they are smart) will block your Q in every way possible. If you use your Q to get into range for your ulti, you now have no follow-up to your ulti except basic attacks. She's strong, don't get me wrong. But she's no BC stacking Talon.

Talon never had the amount of "destroy single target squishy" power that vi has.

In a game of "take out the carry and win", shes pretty damn OP.

enrico swagolo

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphronyaa View Post
As an AD main who also loves the concept of Vi, blabla, etc.
The only thing that makes it annoying to play against her, is how easily she can get to you - and then stick with a bit of help - just by Q-R or Flash-R depending, perhaps a combination of both, but that leaves her very far from her team, making the whole thing a bit unnecessary.

Regardless! I think the range of R should be toned down a little bit. It's already a huge cc, the range is just over the top xD of course.. this can be remedied by spamming Ezreal.. but gosh.
Watch at 4.30: Vi ults Ezreal, he flashes and uses his blink, and Vi travels all that distance until she reaches the Ezreal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkKQ...PTbCQ&index=12

There is another video on this channel where Vi ults Ahri, then Ahri flashes and ults herself, but Vi catches up to her. Positioning? What is positioning when there is a Vi?

I find that the combination of very high damage and insane mobility makes Vi ridiculous. She does similar damage to Darius, but unlike Darius, Vi will never be kited because of her kit. The cooldown on her gapcloser is really short, and with just spirit stone she can dive an ad carry at lvl 4-5 and still kill them. Seeing how strong she is, I bought her myself, and it's been really easy roflsomping my games with her... to the point that I found it unfun and stopped playing her.

Fuzen kuden

02-12-2013

nerf that ult make cc stop it

enrico swagolo

02-13-2013

a-a-a-and nerf confirmed by Morello