Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot is going to nerf Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dying Dream

02-11-2013

Been taking to banning her myself. I heavily consider dodging when she's on the enemy team too.

Bungboy

02-11-2013

Quote:
Trazz:
So she needs 2 skills and a summoner spell to travel about as far as Nocturne's level 1 ultimate?

And gets a guaranteed hard cc that can't be broken by qss on an adc that wasn't even out of position.

Chocoßo

02-11-2013

Quote:
Trazz:
So she needs 2 skills and a summoner spell to travel about as far as Nocturne's level 1 ultimate?

dat

also i'm not sure why they would nerf vi when clearly there are other champions who have been stronger longer

jax, xin, garen etc

Glacier Pegasus

02-11-2013

I agree, her percentage based damage on W is extremely powerful. Jungle clear time is very fast, and ganks are strong.

The Sound

02-11-2013

Quote:
Bungboy:
LOL 3 days ago http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34417574&posted=1#post34417574. It's hilarious, the GD is made up of sheep

And you are the shepherd I presume. Yeah I imagine Rumble will get nerfed too?

Gorsz

02-11-2013

Quote:
The Sound:
Because she is OP.

Checking to see if these threads are getting upvoted yet as more people realize it.

lol duh

Fraux

02-11-2013

Quote:
Trazz:

Noct ults and then has to wait 2 seconds for his fear. In that time many champs can dash away to safety (Ez, Graves, Cait, ectr). Vi's ultimate knocks up everything in its way and suppresses the target for 1.25 seconds. It's like a Malph ult that you can cast from inhib turret to the outer turret.

Apples and oranges.

Horuspinker

02-11-2013

If she gets nerfed she will be the next shy.

Gone but not forgotten.

Bungboy

02-11-2013

Quote:
The Sound:
And you are the shepherd I presume. Yeah I imagine Rumble will get nerfed too?
Once he gets popular, everyone will complain about him and he'll be nerfed as well. #GDlogic

TheMonocleRogue

02-11-2013

Quote:
Trazz:
What makes her OP as opposed to, say, Xin Zhao who is quite popular?

Gap closer with high range and burst damage. Can go through walls.

%HP phyical damage debuff that also buffs your attack speed and lowers enemy armor by 20%.

AA buff that also damages everything behind for the same amount. Can be used twice in quick succession and resets attack timer when used.

Ult that makes you immune to CC and deals considerable damage and stun.