Rank 5s team looking for a top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xiang Wu

02-10-2013

Hello everyone. My team I have made is only missing a strong top laner but before that let me explain some things about me and the team. I come from starcraft 2 and my adc does as well. We were both semi professional zerg players but we both have moved to this game to hopefully become a tournament team. I have been team capt of my own semi professional team on starcraft 2 and i have dealt with sponsors and managers before. I play jungle for the team. We are bronze- silver. I have been playing for only a few months and have quit sc2 around September but was not playing games to much after i quit. Most of the people on the team have been at a high level of play for different games such as are mid was top 10 in world for World of Warcraft. So if you are interested please do not add me, leave a post, and if i like what i see i will add you.

League/div:
worst Weakness:
Most Proficient Champion
Secondary Champions
"Why I want to join your Team"
"What I feel I can bring to the team"
Prior Team Experience
Availability
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc.
In Game name:

MillionFlame

02-10-2013

League/div: Silver 3-4ish
Best Strength: Top, Paitent, Initation, Team fight
worst Weakness: laning
Most Proficient Champion: Irelia
Secondary Champions: Garen, Xin, Jax, Cho, Nasus, Singed, as well as other position champions
"Why I want to join your Team" I would like to join your team becasue, I have played on other teams that ultimately fizzled out. This has given me a strong desire to play on a organized 5s team that actually plays together.
"What I feel I can bring to the team": Team fight, Initiate, and never give up attitude.
Prior Team Experience: Other LoL teams that have sense died out
Availability: available marjority of the time, I do work during the day and am working on College, however evenings and weekends are good for me. I also like to have team practices schedules so I can work my schedule around them
Microphone? Skype, have my own Ventrillo server, willing to obtain any other type of communication programs
In Game name: MillionFlame.

Xiang Wu

02-10-2013

b

Aloy

02-10-2013

ign Aly (alt code) 0248 im in the top 0% of the ladder plat

Xiang Wu

02-10-2013

STATTI

League/div:gold 1
Best Strength: laning phase
worst Weakness:map awarness
Most Proficient Champion elise
Secondary Champions lee nid kennen
"Why I want to join your Team"i need a solid team to keep growing and getting better and want a competitive team
"What I feel I can bring to the team" strong dominant top laner
Prior Team Experience was on motiongaming 32 as a sub until i was droped for lcs
Availability past 5 pst everyday all day weekends
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc. yep both
In Game name:statti

Great Iniquity

02-10-2013

I possess the necessary equipment for playing in team games. I just desire competent players who are respectable people. Rest of the information can be gathered by viewing my profile or speaking to me directly.

Xiang Wu

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Iniquity View Post
I possess the necessary equipment for playing in team games. I just desire competent players who are respectable people. Rest of the information can be gathered by viewing my profile or speaking to me directly.

Please leave information as I asked or I wont bother looking at it.

KamiO100

02-10-2013

bamp

Xiang Wu

02-10-2013

still looking for a top!

cmdrslander

02-10-2013

League/div: bronze 3
Best Strength: flexible as well as being able to learn fast
worst Weakness: my worst weakness would be that i am still inexprince in both comptive and league in a whole
Most Proficient Champion: lee sin
Secondary Champions: shen, malphite riven olaf jayce
"Why I want to join your Team" i original played shadowrun which lead me to 4 v 4's in which i enjoyed but sadly the pro league for that game already died out
"What I feel I can bring to the team" a strong tank intator as well as a fun time while playing
Prior Team Experience: i don't have mutch just played with some friends
Availability: anytime after 3 because of school
Microphone? i have skype and can get anything nescay as long as it is free and someone can walk me threw it.
in game name: cmdrslander