unusual jungler challenge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zombietaint

02-10-2013

Im an experienced jungler that is going throught the normal junglers. I mainly play mao, xin, mumu, shen, malph, elise, and kha. some unusual junglers i have used are teemo, nasus, and malz. I have run out of ideas and need some help. I question u summoners to challenge me to jungle as an unusualy champion, and ill report my findings here. If you participate and give ideas, thank you.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-10-2013

sona bro.

Idk how. but make it work.

zombietaint

02-10-2013

lol k ill start tomorrow. this is gonna be tough. i might go tank masteries start q, and go full ap. along with roa and rylais. thats my plan

DefinitelyNotADC

02-10-2013

i was totally joking, but i kinda wanna start doing unusual jungles too, ive been looking for a way to make this game fun again, thanks bro! let me know how it goes!

OreIsan

02-10-2013

Janna, St. Vicious jungled her in one of his steams.

zombietaint

02-10-2013

i dont play janna that often but ill try and i want to go in blind so i dont want to see his stream

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Jungle Cassiopeia she is like a ap olaf

Dorsia

02-10-2013

singed, kayle, leona, blitz, heimer, karma probably would work,
karth, kayle, mord, poppy, panth, soraka

CloudLion

02-11-2013

Jungle Katarina

Catastur

02-11-2013

Lulu can... actually pretty well, start matchette 5 pots, 21/9/0 masteries (ad stuff), atk speed mark/quints, armor seals, blue watever, go q, e, q, w, using e as a shield. Best path is wolves, blue, wraiths, wolves, red, wraiths. Core build consists of wiggles latern, wits end, zerker greaves, statick shiv, frozen mallet, gaurdian angel, max skills in this order: r, q, e, w, have fun :D