Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Affinity Recruitment/Invitation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cytozen

02-16-2013

Is this still happening? Whats the plan? Noone's on as I can see :\

LioñHeart

02-17-2013

We've agreed to do a time of 2PM CST on Sunday and looks like you're not on, so if you're busy i understand but we have to re-talk again.

Swanga

02-17-2013

- Swanga
- ADC
- Graves, MF, Caitlyn, Twitch, Draven
- ADC is a ranged carry that focuses on farming and shutting down team fights.
- 4:00pm east to 12:00 pm east on weekdays. Wekends are open.
- I am very dedicated. The last team I was on for HoN/DoTA2 was around for 2 1/2 years with the same 5 people.
- Map awareness, CSing, Positioning, Team Fights, Communication.
- Mechanics.
- I have played Pro in DoTA2 and I know my role. I am dedicated and I know what it takes to make it to the next level.

HUME armaGEDDY

02-18-2013

Badaup. Have a free one.

Safearra

02-18-2013

bump

Venginse

02-18-2013

I did notice you added me, great! let me know in game when you want to try a few games out. Im available anytime during the week around 6 - ? EST

A Random Matt

02-18-2013

- In game name: Cheese Vault

- Position applying for?: Top or Mid (Prefer Top)

- Top 5 champions of that position? (From best to worse): Singed, Jax, Darius, Irelia, Jarvan

- Explain what the role you applying for does for the team? (so we are on the same page): Top lane for me is kind of a "last resort" if the rest of your team isn't doing very well. You're supposed to respond to events happening in the top side of the map, and basically just farm as much as possible while holding your own against your opposition.

- Times you can play?: Any time you want me on, I'll be there.

- How dedicated are you to the team? (Will you work through the problems so we can succeed as a team?): I will be very dedicated.

- What are your strengths in the game?: My strengths would have to be knowing what to do in certain situations, and being able to carry a losing game to victory through coordination. I also have a wide knowledge of the game, and keep up to date with everything League of Legends.

- What are your weaknesses?: Most of my weaknesses lie in team play. I feel that I am a very skilled player, but I need to work with teams more to improve my communication skills.

- Anything else we should know.: I am very dedicated to the game and try to better myself as a player every day. I'm always trying to learn new things, and I think I would be a great addition to any team.

ALEJO GG

02-18-2013

ALEJO GG
- Jax, Darius, Jayce, Irelia, Riven
- Tanky bruiser or assassin, in teamfights has to peel for the adc or initiate/ harrass the enemy dps.
- Every night on workdays, afternoons on weekends
- Im a very dedicated player, always trying to improve and learning from my mistakes.
- I know very well how the lane works, the timings, when to push and when to let him push and stuff, when to group to get objectives.
- My weakness is i get overconfident when im winning
- idk

Safearra

02-18-2013

bump

CIRE EGAR

02-18-2013

- Easterling1832
- Singed, Yorick, Jarvan IV, Teemo, Vi
- Farms for days and then wrecks teams.
- M-F 8AM-3PM, Everynight 10PM-1230AM EST
- If gaming is my career, I will treat it as so.
- Calculated risks, aggressiveness, and great hand-eye coordination.
- Falling behind. When behind in matches I have a hard time figuring out how to climb out. Doesn't happen often though.
- I'll let my game speak for itself, you'll either like it or you won't.