Team Affinity Recruitment/Invitation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Safearra

02-13-2013

absolutely can i will add you in game when i am on and we will figure out a time

Venginse

02-13-2013

should i add you?

Safearra

02-13-2013

i am currently away i will be on-line tomorrow or late tonight do add me Konng in game and i will put everyone in a folder

Cytozen

02-13-2013

- Cytozen

- Mid/Top

- Mid: LeBlanc/Diana/Morgana/Cho'Gath/Evelynn
Top: Jax/Jayce/Cho'Gath/Shen/Jarvan IV

- Mid: Win lane, shut down lane opponent, push to turret and roam other lanes to help secure kills and strengthen other lanes.
Top: Push lane, shut them down, build tanky for team, after turret pushed, begin roaming.

- Weekdays after 3pm, Weekends anytime really.

- It's not just a dedication to the team, but to the game and my own skill. It's easier to trust a predetermined team than a group of randoms. I've been wanting to get to S4 qualifiers since pre season 2 national finals. I want to become a model for players, not for the fame, but for the competition, I want to compete with the best players in the world, not just everyday players. (However I have no problem playing with lower ability players, don't get me wrong :P just not fond of feeders and trolls)

- My strengths are my ability to adapt to the game as it progresses, and my teammates ability.

- My weakness is from time to time I will tunnel-vision a kill or not notice a gank even when there is a ward. (Working on that of course :P)

- Lastly, I'm in college and im 19 years old. Because of college I am limited during the week to post 3pm. (This is Central time zone by the way.) I look forward to meeting with and showing you what I can do.

Inclement

02-13-2013

- In game name: Chhipz

- Position applying for? Top, Middle, or Jungle

- Top 5 champions of that position? (From best to worse) Pantheon, Wukong, Khazix, Hecarim, Xin Zhao, Ziggs, Twisted Fate, Nidalee.

- Explain what the role you applying for does for the team? (so we are on the same page) I bring plenty of competitive gaming experience to the team, maturity, drive, and lots of communication/ coordination.

- Times you can play? Evening hours on weekdays, mostly any times on weekends.

- How dedicated are you to the team? (Will you work through the problems so we can succeed as a team?) Extremely. Have competed in other games competitively including Smash Bros. Melee and various Halo games. Have a ton of competitive experience and know what it takes to be a top player, and am willing to put in the hours.

- What are your strengths in the game? Very skilled, smart, team oriented player. I have picked up the game very quickly in such a short amount of time, this being my first MOBA.

- What are your weaknesses? Last hitting, overconfidence, selection of champions is growing, still learning counter picks, although I always have LoLcounter open.

- Anything else we should know. I am technically Bronze IV, however I have +150 KD and have been in at least 8 games with AFK's on my team. I'm far better than what my ELO indicates. ELO is not an accurate indicator to someone's skill and intelligence to this game. If you want to judge my real potential and skill-sets, then play games with me and judge for yourself. The truth is, if someone can't visually tell the difference between an unskilled player and a skilled one, then that person's understanding of the game is lacking; ELO is no substitute for filtering skilled/ unskilled players.

HUME armaGEDDY

02-14-2013

- In game name
HUME armaGEDDY

- Position applying for?
Mid/Top

- Top 5 champions of that position? (From best to worse)
[MID] Karthus, Cassiopia, Annie, Gragas, Cho'Gath, Morgana (6, I know. But I feel that my Cho and Morg are on equal level.)
[TOP] Nidalee, Jayce, Akali, Olaf, Kha'Zix

- Explain what the role you applying for does for the team? (so we are on the same page)
[MID] Mid is a very farm-intensive role that does high damage to key targets. The priority for a mid champion is to take out the carries as quickly as possible while staying safe. They are generally the the only AP Caster, or the highest damage caster, on a team.

[TOP]Bruisers and off-tanks. They are generally high health champions that inflict a good amount of damage throughout the game. Their primary goal in a game is to eliminate the carries in team-fights and split-push, providing time for the team to do what need be done.

- Times you can play?
I'm free to play at any point in time (except some holidays).

- How dedicated are you to the team? (Will you work through the problems so we can succeed as a team?)
I was founder, team captain and manager of Team exHUME, a short-lived but popular team which was around until all other players left for real-life (school/college/work). I'll stay as long as I'm welcomed.

- What are your strengths in the game?
I've played League since beta, and I keep up to day with patches, champion releases and other things. I'm knowledgeable in champion picks, including weakness and strengths of a champion.

- What are your weaknesses?
I don't sleep very often, so I get groggy and make silly mistakes, and then push myself too hard to overcome them, resulting in degraded play.

- Anything else we should know.
I like big butts and I can't lie. Also, I'm not silver yet, but that's because I took a temporary hiatus to play SC2 on a semi-professional level. I'm a very honorable opponent, and on-average have a 2:1 GG ratio (honorable opponent to no honorable opponent).

Safearra

02-14-2013

update plz all people add Konng in game tonight or i will add you

HUME armaGEDDY

02-14-2013

I've added you at Konng, is that correct?

Kitty Pleaser

02-15-2013

Hello guys I won't hold up your time, But I would like to ask would you be interested in having your team be a part of our gaming community. We at DeusGaming are a group of ppl that would like to expand our organization. In which we would like to invite players like yourself to be a part of we won't tell you how to run your team and who to put on there or not. All we simply would like to do is have you be a part of our community while providing for you the much needed things to run a team such as means of communication ( TeamSpeak, website for posting strategies scheduling team practice and other things and also the helping with recruiting for certain positions needed for set team). Please send me an in game message if you are interested or reach out to me the www.deusgaming.com website or and email at ryan20_00@hotmail.com

Safearra

02-15-2013

bump