Team Affinity Recruitment/Invitation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KsPALaMachine

02-12-2013

GN: PATheGreat
Timezone: EST
General availability: whatever
Role: jungle
Solo Elo: Gold V
Why we should pick you: im strong, can play anytime

Guuron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

-In game name: Guuron
- Position applying for?: MID
- Top 5 champions of that position?: Lux, Fizz, Vic, Galio, akali
- Explain what the role you applying for does for the team? mid is a roaming nuke, wins Cs battle mid and then roams at any opportunity helping pressure lanes and securing objectives.
- Times you can play: evenings 6-11 EST
- How dedicated are you to the team? ofcourse, knowing you wont start out as the best team NA is kind of a given it takes time to build teams synergy and focus.
- What are your strengths in the game? i have been playing along time, and know when fights are win able and when its better to cut and run, i have superb map awareness and understand the flow of games.
- What are your weaknesses? weakness include, a slight tendency to roam a little much and loose track of enemy jungler.
- Anything else we should know. i kick ass? no ummm, i am tired of solo queue, loosing a game when i go 14/2/7 as swain is depressing. i want a group of people dedicated and balls to play with who know the value of hard work.

LiFT Jayd0e

02-12-2013

- In game name : Feion
- Position applying for? Top Lane
- Top 5 champions of that position? Irelia, Jax, Jayce, Vlad, Yorick.
- Explain what the role you applying for does for the team? Get as farmed as quickly as possible. Ward top river / baron. Assist with counter-jungling blue with mid and our own jungle. ~ And red if we're blue side~ Follow my lane if he attempts a jungle invade or mid gank. Have extremely good map awareness if playing a champ with teleport : or : Global Ulti. (Assist and force a 5v4 against dragon when possible)Very important that top shuts down the ADC or APC in teamfights.
- Times you can play? Nights. Around 6 Central till 3am.
- How dedicated are you to the team? Willing to work and train hard for this.
- What are your strengths in the game? Teamfights, Playmaking, Baiting.
- What are your weaknesses? I feel i may put too much emphasis on CS early/mid game, and lose track of an objective.
- Anything else we should know. Very smart player, been gaming for 18+ years, and have been always played for the competition.

Venginse

02-12-2013

- In game name
Venginse
- Position applying for?
Support
- Top 5 champions of that position? (From best to worse)
Sona, Taric, Blitz, Nunu, Janna
- Explain what the role you applying for does for the team?
Support- i see too many supports in solo Q not warding or buying straight AP items or AD items that have 0 benefit to the team. Good ward placement is everything. i've seen wards win games catching people off guard or out of position because of that vision and taking advantage of that loss. Good support items, there are so many beneficial on use and aura items that can help your team succeed, which item to buy and when to buy it is key. In lane phase, when to use abilities, not only for gank attempts but to even go as far as preventing the other adc from creep farming every little bit helps, when to poke and when to play passive, when to tank a turret for a kill or put pressure if your ahead. it's extremely hard to judge that in solo Q it's a gamble most of the time :/
- Times you can play?
EST Mon-Fri 6pm - 12am is when i'm on mostly, Weekends anytime

- How dedicated are you to the team?
Very, i look forward to team play and finally having some decent communication b/w lanes. i'll do w/e the team needs to get ahead. i own all champions for trades and just about every used rune.

- What are your strengths in the game?
Great awareness, so many times i wish i could have just been on skype with a team to let them know where which champion is and to not face check something. Ward placement, i watch a lot of streams to get a better idea if where jungles are even go as far as using timers on big buffs to best set up counter jungle steals or gettign the team in position for Dragon or Baron.

- What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes i may ward too much, making my mid game a bit tough to get some items, this mostly happens if lanes break early and i'm forced out of lane to ward jungle.

- Anything else we should know.
My name is Andrew, i'm 28 years old and love League, i've recently wanted to take my play to the next level and it's been a difficult process in solo Q as a support, i have been trying to Jungle and ADC to get me a little higher in brackets but having a difficult time with most players this level who can care less about bettering their play style. I want to build around a team and better my play along with others in that team atmosphere.

I know it's a bit much and i could have made it short and sweet haha I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully i'll have the chance to show you what i've got

Maroh

02-12-2013

- In game name
Bluntsmokinganusdestroyer
- Position applying for?
-Mid, I only mid.
- Top 5 champions of that position? (From best to worse)
Poppy, Leona, Nunu, Zilean, Nautilus
- Explain what the role you applying for does for the team?
Mid, basically I have never lost mid before in a ranked game, I used to be 2349 ELO, but I didn't like the community at that level, too many little kids, so I dropped to 236 ELO, and im on my way back to 2400+.
- Times you can play?
Sundays from 9am to 10am, sorry I'm too busy at the clubs usually, but we can probably play during that time frame.
- How dedicated are you to the team?
They say there's no "I" in team, but I don't spell it the normal way, basically I will carry you, all I do is carry, Just gank my lane at 1:56, and its guaranteed first blood, and we snowball to victory, as I 1shot their team.
- What are your strengths in the game?
Everything I do is 100% perfect. The plays I make can carry even scrubs to victory. I basically just 1v5 every game.
- What are your weaknesses?
My weaknesses? Probably that I'm too good, and people on my team get jealous sometimes that I have every kill.
- Anything else we should know.

I am the best player in the game, and I mean that completely, no one is better than me.

BærSærk

02-12-2013

Sup I'm Andres and I am Applying for ADC
IGN BærSærk
Jayce I play every ADC -worst/least practiced Varus Urgot Vayne
Explain what the role you applying for does for the team? Kill everything pew pew
Times you can play? 5-12 EST 3 hrs.
How dedicated are you to the team? Communication problems are acceptable, and gamestyle problems I will be glad to help with or learn from, however a team w/o basic mechanics is kinda doomed.
What are your strengths in the game? Teamfighting
What are your weaknesses? Last Hitting Tunnel Vision OP
Anything else we should know: I am really open to work with a team, but I really don't want to waste my time with players who are not going anywhere. If you're making a team/being part of team it is expected for every player to be respectful of the other players (by attending meetings, or announcing that you won't make it to practice, in general)

Fluxshuate

02-12-2013

- Gillid (This is a smurf )
- Mid
- Katarina,Twisted Fate, Yi , Ryze, Lux (From best to worse)
- For me as a mid i like to gank alot and go around the map (so we are on the same page)
- 4pm-anytime?
- Very dedicated im wanting to make it to the challenger tier and even further.? (
- Im strong at laning phase because i can gank alot and help out my team in need.
- Getting greedy and chasing
- Nope...

Safearra

02-12-2013

UPDATES: The tryout will be had on Saturday 16th 11pm CST if you need another time do mention it

RikuSama

02-12-2013

- In game name RikuSama
- Position applying for? Mid lane
- Top 5 champions of that position? Zyra, evelynn, veigar,vladimir and ori
- Explain what the role you applying for does for the team? In short, Ap carry is the main damage for Ap aside from Ad carry being the main damage of the team, but also the mid player is not entirely, but in part responsible to carry the game.
- Times you can play? I can play from Around 3-4pm to midnight or even later if the team still wants to play.
- How dedicated are you to the team? I'll tell it straight, I'm a devoted player when it comes to competitive team and will give a lot of my time to improve. I'll glady take criticism and give.
- What are your strengths in the game? I'm a pretty mean mid player, in other words I'm an aggressive player, but don't worry i know my limits and know when to stop(I dn't have tunnel vision). I could win my lanes without jungler's help.
- What are your weaknesses? in voice chat, at first i tend to be shy, but maybe after maybe few minute i'll get vocal.
- Anything else we should know. : for more information feel free to ask this saturday.

LioñHeart

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safearra View Post
UPDATES: The tryout will be had on Saturday 16th 11pm CST if you need another time do mention it
If the current tryouts will be at this time, i cannot attend. It's 5 in the morning for me on Sunday, could you reconsider? If you can't then i can't attend.