A New Forum Dawns!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
And now Riot can't use the Champion Concepts forum as a barometer for the general wants of the community. Huzzah.

Alternatively, we can ignore the trolls and just work on our own concepts, giving out feedback where needed. That's still an option, you know.

A passable solution would be use those forums as the testing area. But that is a fair point.

Also it would appear as if I can't login because I need an admins approval. :<

NA Rukhron

02-11-2013

That's indeed something that caught my interest
+1

Shrouded Snake

02-11-2013

It'll make things more organized.

+1

Icraig33

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
A passable solution would be use those forums as the testing area. But that is a fair point.

Also it would appear as if I can't login because I need an admins approval. :<
That would be my fault. I just got back from school and activated your accounts. You should be able to login now. It's funny because I announced the forum the day before my longest school day, where I go from 8:30 to 530 :/ ... Don't worry, the rest of my days go to 2:30 so this problem won't be as bad for the rest of the week. I have also changed it so that users must activate the account themselves like every other website, so this shouldn't be an issue with future members.

Like I said, this forum is pretty recent, and I'm still relatively new to all of this, so don't expect it all to go just as planned :P

NobSaiboot

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icraig33 View Post
That would be my fault. I just got back from school and activated your accounts. You should be able to login now. It's funny because I announced the forum the day before my longest school day, where I go from 8:30 to 530 :/ ... Don't worry, the rest of my days go to 2:30 so this problem won't be as bad for the rest of the week.

Also, like I said, this forum is pretty recent, and I'm still relatively new to all of this. :P

All good. But while we're on the subject of admins/moderators will you be needing any? I'm somewhat free during the day and at night so time wouldn't be a problem for me.

Icraig33

02-11-2013

I'll definitely consider it. At the moment, There aren't too much people registered, so I don't think it's currently a problem, but I'll let you know if I need anymore

Nazrethim

02-11-2013

And another bump ^_^

Veragoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Just joined up and posted an AP Caster, really hope this takes off.

I'd definitely be down for modding if you need some extra hands to tidy up around the forum too.

I pretty much make half-hourly rounds of certain sites already as it is, adding another site to this wouldn't be any trouble at all.

Mynx The Origin

02-12-2013

This sounds good. :3

Mynx The Origin

02-12-2013

I have one champ on here, but I don't know if she'll translate very well onto Champcraft.