Give us ALL champ ALL random

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

I'm suggesting this as an ALTERNATIVE to the standard ARAM. If you don't like this mode idea, don't select it. Pick the normal ARAM.

Pros:

1. Get to try new champs. (People try a new champ, like them, buy them; more money for Riot!)
2. Even playing field. Less people dodging to get a certain 1-3 champs in their small champ pool.
3. No ARAM smurfs who only have ARAM champs and to some degree ruin the spirit of the mode.

Cons:

1. You can't dodge until you get Vayne.

Neutral:

1. You will sometimes get a champ you may be unfamiliar with (a pro or con, depending on your mindset. If you're playing this mode, likely a pro).

Oz SammyD X

02-13-2013

No, Riot are not going to give you every single champ in the game without earning or paying for them, even if this mode is just random it doesnt matter, earn or pay for your champion, simple as that.

btw dont bother because Riot will never give you every champ in the game, keep dreaming....

Buboniic

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
No, Riot are not going to give you every single champ in the game without earning or paying for them, even if this mode is just random it doesnt matter, earn or pay for your champion, simple as that.

btw dont bother because Riot will never give you every champ in the game, keep dreaming....
Hey, you don't have to be rude about this. He was only suggesting, everyone has a right to suggest so don't jump on this guy.

People like you get too worked up over this.

Acindo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAmpzXx View Post
Hey, you don't have to be rude about this. He was only suggesting, everyone has a right to suggest so don't jump on this guy.

People like you get too worked up over this.
It's bad for business. Simple.

Oakwynd

Recruiter

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post

I don't really see what's so bad in his idea? Riot wouldn't be "giving" you every champion, it would be like a tournament mode, which in all honesty, would counter people who make "ARAM" accounts with very few champions to increase the chance of getting a desired champion.

Pulkkinen

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakwynd View Post
would counter people who make "ARAM" accounts with very few champions to increase the chance of getting a desired champion.
I fail to see how exactly having access to all the champs would counter this behaviour? Quite the opposite, if someone is ready to make an account just for ARAM to have very limited champion pool thus increase chance of getting a certain champion the very same people would avoid all champions ARAM, if we assume the pool of "desired champions" is relatively small.

I would love the idea of all champs ARAM, but at the same the time it's very unlikely it gets done & Riot has no obligation to actually make it happen.

Oakwynd

Recruiter

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulkkinen View Post
I fail to see how exactly having access to all the champs would counter this behaviour? Quite the opposite, if someone is ready to make an account just for ARAM to have very limited champion pool thus increase chance of getting a certain champion the very same people would avoid all champions ARAM, if we assume the pool of "desired champions" is relatively small.

I would love the idea of all champs ARAM, but at the same the time it's very unlikely it gets done & Riot has no obligation to actually make it happen.

What I meant by countering the ARAM account behaivour is for example:
I want Nidalee, so on my ARAM account I only purchase Nidalee. (There are many people that do this) So now I have a 1:11 chance in getting Nid (Assuming she isn't free that week)

By having all champions it would be a 1:110 chance of getting Nid, therefore countering the point of having an ARAM only account with their desired champion.

I'm not trying to say I want it to happen, but it really isn't a BAD idea as some others have said. I doubt it would get attention anyway.

EDIT: Also, those statistics are based on a truly random sample, which they aren't because everyone else has a chance at the free champs/Nid as well.. But you get my point, I hope.

canopy

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulkkinen View Post

Exactly

I really like this idea, but as the previous poster has said, I highly doubt this will ever actually come about.

For the people who say that Riot will never let you have all of the champions for free, that's not what the OP was suggesting and don't they do it anyway with the 10 free champs a week?

Again, I think it's a good idea /shrug