Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor]Sunfire Cape

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

glmst

02-10-2013

Sunfire Cape not displaying properly. Blue bar instead of fire. At least on Renekton.

Steps to replicate:
1. Custom game
2. Renekton
3. Buy Sunfire Cape

RA Helgrind SC

02-11-2013

When I tested this I did not get this error I tested it on both the mac and windows PBE. You might want to run the repair mode on the patcher and see if that fixes your issue.

Candellumin

Huntsman

02-11-2013

Blue bars or boxes that look out of place usually indicate that there was an error in your installation and that the files for those particles or effects are missing.

As stated above, running the repair tool from the PBE launcher should fix the issue.

glmst

02-11-2013

Ah. Okay. Cool; thanks!

DLChade

02-11-2013

...unless of course its a new champ/skin and they havent added those particles yet. Just in case you see it on any new champs and were going to rush to repair