{Guide} AP Shaco lolroflwtfpwned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thas Ninja

10-26-2010

_

justa VIDYAGAEM

11-06-2010

Hur hur so funny i c wat u did ther

Rilsaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2010

lol, actually makes me want to get shaco slightly. i'm undecided on what 3150 champ to get next.

Thas Ninja

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilsaur View Post
lol, actually makes me want to get shaco slightly. i'm undecided on what 3150 champ to get next.
My work here is done.

Batman and Robin, away!

A Retarded Clown

11-06-2010

dont he makes it sound fun, but noone is going to face check a bush with any shaco running into it...it wont happen. Teemo traps are much more fun...shaco traps are meh and need the enemy to come in when u have 4 jitb that u wasted so much time on stacking while they gain xp...and often they will die out before they walk in and you get owned...with 3 jitb there and no mana...

since traps dont work...you rely entirely on 2shiv for most of the game (Ad shaco kind of does too..its why he sucks)..except unlike ad shaco....you wont be able to solo that ashe even if built right....at least ad shaco can rape ashe fast as hell if you build him right..

Even witht eemo...ppl stop going into the jungle after getting hit by so many shrooms...sure that;s nice....but it doesn;t really help your team much...

Thas Ninja

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daethr View Post
dont he makes it sound fun, but noone is going to face check a bush with any shaco running into it...it wont happen. Teemo traps are much more fun...shaco traps are meh and need the enemy to come in when u have 4 jitb that u wasted so much time on stacking while they gain xp...and often they will die out before they walk in and you get owned...with 3 jitb there and no mana...

since traps dont work...you rely entirely on 2shiv for most of the game (Ad shaco kind of does too..its why he sucks)..except unlike ad shaco....you wont be able to solo that ashe even if built right....at least ad shaco can rape ashe fast as hell if you build him right..

Even witht eemo...ppl stop going into the jungle after getting hit by so many shrooms...sure that;s nice....but it doesn;t really help your team much...
Let me adress your points.

1JitB Nests.
I did state that they will probably only work once or maybe twice a game, but that first time it does work gives you a nice advantage and foothold in the game. Also, you are still farming while placing the boxes, not giggling in the bush at how your about to face rape the enemy. Thirdly, you will not end up completely OOM because of the Golem buff you got at level one. Lastly, 3 minutes is a long time in LoL, at least it is if you aren't getting your towers blown at 7 minutes like *Cough* some people *Cough*

2Utility
No, as AP Shaco you will not always be able to solo the enemy Ashe. However, you will be able to put a nice 800 some burst damage down on her, and be able to chase effectively as she hauls her ass back to base.

Number three is totally off topic, but wait. Were you dropped as a child? The enemy team not entering the jungle wont really do much?
Play up to level 30, then come back.

A Retarded Clown

11-06-2010

it won;t if you've already pushed them to hell and back..yes before all the outer turrets are dead its phenomenal, but once you've gotten to their inhib turrets and they've gotten to yours...they'll learn to not enter the jungle and hang back and defend if u push, teemo gets useless in the push when built ap since his shroosm become too weak and dangerous to hit.

Thas Ninja

11-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daethr View Post
it won;t if you've already pushed them to hell and back..yes before all the outer turrets are dead its phenomenal, but once you've gotten to their inhib turrets and they've gotten to yours...they'll learn to not enter the jungle and hang back and defend if u push, teemo gets useless in the push when built ap since his shroosm become too weak and dangerous to hit.
This is my last post arguing the benefits of an AP Teemo.

His toxic shot hits for about 200 once the full poison duration is up, and Blinding Dart gives a good 400-500 and a blind, but that obviously doesnt matter much.