Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enemy Team Shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Energymonstar

02-10-2013

I just got out of a game playing as syndra on TT. I was chasing a MF up her spawning pool steps, just needing to hit the Q to get the kill. When trying to cast however, i guess i clicked to close to their shop, which opened up the shop menu. This prevented me from casting and MF was able to heal up. I closed the shop and then experimented again with being able to open the shop at the enemy base. I am not sure if this was intentional, but these seems like a bit of a problem. Any word from anyone on this? If its a glitch or not?

TL;DR I can open the shop from clicking on the shop at the enemy base. Is this a glitch? This caused me to miss a kill.

Tyler Teh Killa

02-10-2013

yea i know that is soooo anoying check out my forum too its about 3s ranked solo
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34510130#post34510130

DarkerDown

02-27-2013

Same thing happened to me while I was playing. Died multiple times before I could figure out how it was happening.

PermaFriedRice

02-28-2013

its the one thing that as soon as you learn its there you dont make the mistake every again until you realise wait its their shop i can open it i can buy **** omg!

shakenbakeq

03-03-2013

wait until teemo goes invisible in enemy base and just buys a couple health potions at their shop

DrammaLamma

03-03-2013

It could be done in the old map.