Enemy Team Shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Energymonstar

02-10-2013

I just got out of a game playing as syndra on TT. I was chasing a MF up her spawning pool steps, just needing to hit the Q to get the kill. When trying to cast however, i guess i clicked to close to their shop, which opened up the shop menu. This prevented me from casting and MF was able to heal up. I closed the shop and then experimented again with being able to open the shop at the enemy base. I am not sure if this was intentional, but these seems like a bit of a problem. Any word from anyone on this? If its a glitch or not?

TL;DR I can open the shop from clicking on the shop at the enemy base. Is this a glitch? This caused me to miss a kill.

Tyler Teh Killa

02-10-2013

yea i know that is soooo anoying check out my forum too its about 3s ranked solo
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post34510130

DarkerDown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

Same thing happened to me while I was playing. Died multiple times before I could figure out how it was happening.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

its the one thing that as soon as you learn its there you dont make the mistake every again until you realise wait its their shop i can open it i can buy **** omg!

shakenbakeq

03-03-2013

wait until teemo goes invisible in enemy base and just buys a couple health potions at their shop

DrammaLamma

03-03-2013

It could be done in the old map.