LOL lagging in your country?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BStranger

02-11-2013

I am from argentina and i used to play with 175, now my ping is 200-250. Dunno if it is because of my provider or the server but what me and some friends are facing are random disconnections. Yesterday i got the "reconnecting" message but i wasn't enable to reconnect (similar to the loldrop issue). Even restarting i got kicked from the game once until i fonally got back in the game. The internet was perfectly fine, i checked with the browser and everything was ok so in that case, it was server related. Luckily i managed to win

Lundivar

02-11-2013

Lag spikes - NA

lol is the only MP game I get these with. It is also the least demanding game hardware wise.

Exelcior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

I have an open ticket for this issue, but when they realize the tests I have done, the logs, and my change of ISP they stop answering...

I think they dont know what is happening... is ok for me... but they could make a communicate for us saying that...

Pitbullcan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Well, a lot of ppl having the same problem, , my conclusion: RIOT IS WORKING REALLY BAD!

Exelcior

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbullcan View Post
Well, a lot of ppl having the same problem, , my conclusion: RIOT IS WORKING REALLY BAD!
Agreed.

MnzMariano

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbullcan View Post
Agreed, also BUMP

Pitbullcan

02-12-2013

waiting ur answer staff/riot!

Gabo7

02-12-2013

bump

Gabo7

02-12-2013

bump for justice!

Supernal

02-12-2013

Dont que on North American servers if you're not from NA...simple...I dont get why this is such a difficult concept for you ******s