Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LOL lagging in your country?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BStranger

02-11-2013

I am from argentina and i used to play with 175, now my ping is 200-250. Dunno if it is because of my provider or the server but what me and some friends are facing are random disconnections. Yesterday i got the "reconnecting" message but i wasn't enable to reconnect (similar to the loldrop issue). Even restarting i got kicked from the game once until i fonally got back in the game. The internet was perfectly fine, i checked with the browser and everything was ok so in that case, it was server related. Luckily i managed to win

Lundivar

02-11-2013

Lag spikes - NA

lol is the only MP game I get these with. It is also the least demanding game hardware wise.

Exelcior

02-11-2013

I have an open ticket for this issue, but when they realize the tests I have done, the logs, and my change of ISP they stop answering...

I think they dont know what is happening... is ok for me... but they could make a communicate for us saying that...

Pitbullcan

02-11-2013

Well, a lot of ppl having the same problem, , my conclusion: RIOT IS WORKING REALLY BAD!

Exelcior

02-11-2013

Quote:
Pitbullcan:
Well, a lot of ppl having the same problem, , my conclusion: RIOT IS WORKING REALLY BAD!

Agreed.

MnzMariano

02-12-2013

Quote:
Pitbullcan:

Agreed, also BUMP

Pitbullcan

02-12-2013

waiting ur answer staff/riot!

Gabo7

02-12-2013

bump

Gabo7

02-12-2013

bump for justice!

Supernal

02-12-2013

Dont que on North American servers if you're not from NA...simple...I dont get why this is such a difficult concept for you ******s