LF people to join ranked team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goulz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

New ranked team looking for players! Were currently looking for all roles except for jungler. If interested than message or add goulz111 or reply as a post below with this:

In Game Name:
Role interested in playing:
Division:
Best 3 champions for your role:
Worst 3 Champion for your role:
What are your strengths in your role?
What are your weaknesses in you role?
Reason we should take you?
Do you have skype?

LOLfr3ak99

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by goulz111 View Post
New ranked team looking for players! Were currently looking for all roles except for jungler. If interested than message or add goulz111 or reply as a post below with this:

In Game Name:
Role interested in playing:
Division:
Best 3 champions for your role:
Worst 3 Champion for your role:
What are your strengths in your role?
What are your weaknesses in you role?
Reason we should take you?
Do you have skype?
I have Skype.. I normally go talon or leesin top.. I can adc only if I have a gud support and I can mid talon or fizz to my adc is usually dravan

Alquds2amman

02-11-2013

In Game Name: Alquds2amman
Role interested in playing: Jungling/adc
Division: Silver tier 1
Best 3 champions for your role: Maokai, Skarner, Malphite (if jungling). MF, ashe, corki (if adc)
Worst 3 Champion for your role: Fiddle (could never get the hang of any ap junglers tbh), vayne?
What are your strengths in your role? Can jungle with a variety of champions.
What are your weaknesses in you role? My best adc is Mf, I would say theres a big difference between my MF and any other adc. But thats just because i only play other adc when someone on the other team takes mf
Reason we should take you? i don't rage very flexible can put me anywhere you want. Except mid, my mid is not so great
Do you have skype? yes

Sailor Storm

02-11-2013

In Game Name: Rofael
Role interested in playing: Mid
Division: Currently Bronze division II; however, I just started playing ranked, but have been playing LoL since closed beta.
Best 3 champions for your role: Syndra, Brand, Veigar
Worst 3 Champion for your role: Fizz, Talon, Anivia
What are your strengths in your role? I have years of mid experience to go by; I know when to push; and I know when and how to gank top or bot. I have experience in every AP mid champ.
What are your weaknesses in you role? I'd have to say that my only weakness is my aggressiveness.
Reason we should take you? I'm a nice guy who likes to play seriously, but have lots of fun at the same time. I am not a rager and I would not blow up on someone for making a mistake.
Do you have skype? Of course!

Cynik Havoc

02-14-2013

In Game Name: Cynik Havoc
Role interested in playing: Jungle / Support / Top
Division: Was gold Season 2
Best 3 champions for your role: Jungle Rengar/Volibear/Malphite Support Janna/Teemo/Ryze Top Rengar/Volibear/Katarina(for a apc if mid is khaziks or something)
Worst 3 Champion for your role:---- I can learn anything... i take thresh jungle sometimes and even annie same with support. But for top it would be Nautilus/Maokai/Veigar
What are your strengths in your role? I can carry as Rengar jungle. I can carry as Kat top. I can get our adc fed as a support.
What are your weaknesses in you role? --- None, i work through all my weaknesses and take other players suggestions to help overcome them.
Reason we should take you? Funny, Good, Mature. Much more.
Do you have skype? Yupppp. Cynik Havoc. <--- skype name

slimchuggs

02-14-2013

In Game Name: slimchuggs
Role interested in playing: mid, top, adc, supp, jung sometimes
Division: Bronze but its BS and I haven't really gotten a chance to show what I can do(don't play ranked that often cause of trolls), and have been playing for almost 2 years
Best 3 champions for your role: mid; akali, veigar, panth top; garen, panth, talon, akali, ramm supp; taric adc kog or graves jung; diana, cho, ramm
Worst 3 Champion for your role: raka, olaf, trynd
What are your strengths in your role? I am very good at farming myself, and keeping my lanes set up for ganks. Also good in team fights at picking out carries (notice I love to play assassains). Also good using tanks in team fights and am a very positive influence as long as I am not abused by any one else
What are your weaknesses in you role? I have some difficulties getting kills for myself (early game). Jung I need a little work on my ganks.
Reason we should take you? I will practice and work hard and play wherever I am needed. I will make this team successful through my attitude and love for the game.
Do you have skype? I do, however I dont have a mic that will work except for built into my comp... skype name nevin.miranda

I would really like to be a part of this team I will show you what I am made of in blind or whatever, also looking for tips for improvment so don't be afraid to let me know what I can do better if you pick me up

Thanks!

TheHornyBlackMan

02-14-2013

In Game Name: Ayowyn
Role interested in playing: Solo mid and or Top
Division: Currently Bronze III however was silver ranked in Season 2
Best 3 champions for your role: Ahri, Kat, And Diana For mid. Darius, Riven, and Kha Top
Worst 3 Champion for your role: Leblanc, Veigar, and anivia mid, Singed, Cho, and Shyvanna
What are your strengths in your role? Very Strong laneing Phase and early game
What are your weaknesses in you role? Map awareness
Reason we should take you? I usually go positive and am a good team player
Do you have skype? Yes
+

TheHornyBlackMan

02-14-2013

In Game Name: Ayowyn
Role interested in playing: Solo mid and or Top
Division: Currently Bronze III however was silver ranked in Season 2
Best 3 champions for your role: Ahri, Kat, And Diana For mid. Darius, Riven, and Kha Top
Worst 3 Champion for your role: Leblanc, Veigar, and anivia mid, Singed, Cho, and Shyvanna
What are your strengths in your role? Very Strong laneing Phase and early game
What are your weaknesses in you role? Map awareness
Reason we should take you? I usually go positive and am a good team player
Do you have skype? Yes
+

IceCreamSammich

02-14-2013

In Game Name: IceCreamSammich
Role interested in playing: Support
Division: Bronze
Best 3 champions for your role: Thresh, Sona, Leona
Worst 3 Champion for your role: Lux,
What are your strengths in your role? Able to initiate, or lock down enemies for the ADC to clean up
What are your weaknesses in you role? Carrying a weak ADC
Reason we should take you? Map awareness, always ward, and go where needed
Do you have skype? Yes

Likhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

In Game Name: Likhan
Role interested in playing: Mid/Adc
Division: Season 2 gold player, Preseason 3 gold player, season 3 silver
Best 3 champions for your role: Mid(Elise,Brand,Galio) adc(draven,ez,graves)
Worst 3 Champion for your role:mid (kat,anivia,kass) adc (cait,tristana,ashe)
What are your strengths in your role? Great Cs and can win my lane pretty easily
What are your weaknesses in you role? Can't help all lanes.
Reason we should take you? I'm a really good player, really good guy, open to critiscm and to feedback, great map awareness, team player.
Do you have skype? Yes.