Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free tristana fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xtrememax

02-10-2013

Hello everyone, I've seen lots of comments saying you liked tristana facebook page but you din't get her, and I had this same probleme. I have made lots of recherches and found out how to fix it!
You have to go on your facebook account->log in->settings->account settings->security. Then theirs gonna be ''Secure browser'', its normally enabled, you have to click ''edit'' and disable it, then you have to go on League of Legends, like it, (if you already did then skip this part), then you go on this link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook and you click ''log in'', then click F5 and its gonna say something like ''You have just recieved Tristana and her Riot Girl skin'', and here you go
Me it says ''The Riot Girl skin has already been redeemed on your account.''

Hope it helped, if it did, please leave a commente

muzhelo2

02-13-2013

doesnt work :/

pispuso

02-13-2013

If you still cant get riot girl tristana skin and tristana with riot facebook page, do what i did. Ask Riot in the support page to get it for you. You will prolly get an answer in 2 to 3 working days and they will enable riot girl tristana for you.
Hope this helps.

Badluck Edward

02-17-2013

Worked for me thx alot!

bL Infinity

02-18-2013

Thank you i got tristana skin and my brothers rage cuz he had to buy it

Xtrememax

02-21-2013

no probleme , if any of your friends face this issue, show them this post! , and if u want to talk to me, you free to add me on LoL

Snowy Colin

02-22-2013

Worked for me but when you click the link you have to click like and then imediately post it to facebook

potatoe422

03-03-2013

Worked thanks. A lot more people need to see this!

killz1996

03-06-2013

Hey guys, I tried the stuff that was recommended above, but I had no luck with it, so I was just wandering around on Facebook wondering why it isn't working even though it's really straight forward.

All I did was like the league of legends page, and then searched up Riot Games and liked them too! I think you are also supposed to like Riot Games Facebook page in order to make it work. Anyways, I liked both the pages and clicked F5 on the page where it says that I am not a fan. and TAADAAAA, it said Tristina has bin credited to your account.

Hope this helps!

Riot's Facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/RiotGames?fref=ts

League of Legends Facebook -
http://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends

Gibsy

03-06-2013

Thanks killz! Your fix worked for me!