CHAMPIONS: What they represent, and who they are primarily for?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalA

02-19-2013

I think (not sure) that Summoners are stated to be impartial in some lore about the Ionian / Noxus war.

Shinkut

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levik View Post
Thank you for that, I am afraid that I am not as informed about the lore as I would like. It does seem that summoners may have allegiances however impartial they are supposed to be (does it actually state that in the lore? I am questioning that now). However, I believe the the Institute of War was justified in taking that Nexus - it had the power to ignite a Rune War and that is why the Institute exists, but the means in which they obtained it do not seem as justified. I will have to look deeper into the lore.

I welcome any and all correction so thank you again for that.
actually there is a plot inside the league read the JoJ they said something abaut it, and swain gives kalamanda to the league to get influence enougth to become the leader of noxus and summoners are sided whit city-states like swain's summoner High Councilor Vessaria Kolminye, but some of them are neutral

Emperor Titus

02-20-2013

Actually, Rumble is loyal to Bandle City according to the League of Legends Wikia. He believes that yordles shouldn't sell their technology and help to humans who are just going to misuse it.