So, if Thresh collects soul...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaGamePal

02-18-2013

Does the soul that Thresh collects different from the souls that Mordekaiser enslaves? The fact he collects souls from all champions means Orianna and Blitzcrank has a soul. And I don't think this was an oversight by Riot. After all, Thresh collects two souls from Nunu, one from Nunu himself, and one from the Yeti, Willump. So, does that mean Orianna have a soul, despite her lore?

blj04920

02-18-2013

Good question. Perhaps Thresh steals her OS instead of her soul.

TheSalmonOfDoubt

02-18-2013

He is actually a manifestation of a dark souls character. He gathers those souls then goes to a bonfire to level up.

Levik

02-18-2013

Death is not the same in League matches. I believe it was Yorik's lore that we learned that, but I am not sure. You don't really die in matches like you would outside which seems to point that the "souls" Thresh collects are some kind of Summoner magic that emulates souls. I am not sure about the minions/monsters though.

Tehpersuns

02-20-2013

Remember this is still a game, even lore wise. The summoners probably asked Thresh about the sorce of his power, he said souls, then they used summoner magic to implement souls as a mechanic so he can start from the weak lvl one state to his full, unrestricted power