Fields of Justice Rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlahDS

02-18-2013

So now that Quinn and Valor are to be released, what makes it so that they only count as one champion and not 2? Shouldn't Quinn be considered a champion and Valor a separate champion when fighting on the Fields of Justice? Valor is a bird, so what? we have anivia and monsters and stuff. All other minions such as Elise's minions are summoned while on the Field's of Justice, not brought in at the very start

Levik

02-18-2013

Technically Tibbers is always on the field so I don't believe that it matters when pets enter the field, they are still pets. Valor is just a normal bird, a clever one at that, but there is nothing in the current lore that leads me to believe that Valor is anything more than a normal animal.

Lonjanis

02-18-2013

as it isn't sentient i'm pretty sure it basically counts as a tool/weapon

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Also Lulu/Pix.

Summoner Abyss

02-20-2013

Nunu/Wulup

Holydemonhero

02-20-2013

Swain and Beatrice
Also GP's ult calls his ship for help

Helmight

02-20-2013

Orianna's Ball is referred to as a champion, as well as Lulu's faerie Pix. They're technically both free-thinking beings who fight alongside their champion as part of their weaponry, so they have to be classified as champions in their own right. Tibbers and Beatrice don't really count because they're not sentient enough to give consent to join.