Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Promo series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silverfalcon07

02-10-2013

Riot can you please explain why i lose promotional series because of people who leave and troll? My last game we were winning all lanes then our EZ leaves after a death. He then comes back after 10 minutes and feeds 7 deaths to the enemy team and starts saying how were losing because were idiots...

Why must MY promotional series be ruined because of trolls and people who dc... Playing with people in Bronze IV when im in Silver is fun....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Itis

02-10-2013

Out of my 10 placement matches, 5 losses were due to teammates who didn't get boots, teammates who had no runes whatsoever, and a couple leavers. Only one time was the leaver on the other team.

Being placed in Bronze I makes me not want to play this game anymore.