Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is ranked so terrible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vahle

02-10-2013

I want to start off by saying that the way ranked is done in LoL is completely stupid. Foremost i want to talk about who the game decides you should be matched with. In
the recent patch I believe the notes said that you will now be ranked with people who have around the same amount of games played or whatever. And this is the case, you now get matched with people that actually want to try and gain rating now. BUT WAIT! When you go to do your promotion matches, it matches you with people still doing their PLACEMENT MATCHES?! The most important games in trying to get promoted, you get matched with people who have barely started playing Ranked. What is this, i mean i actually start to do decent in ranked going up the chart and BAM i'm getting matched with people who are playing galio mid building warmogs because his passive scales off MR. I just don't get it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vahle

02-10-2013

And please LoLKing my match history if you do not believe me.