Invisible Champions in bushes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teofill

02-10-2013

There seems to be a bug with the bushes and sight.

I have seen it in a few games. Here's what happened last game when i was supporting bottom vs a taric support on the enemy team

I'll be in the friendly bottom bush.
Taric advances into my bush and becomes invisible while partly in the bush. this happens every time he goes in or out of a bush. He becomes invisible in a particular zone near the edge of the bush where you would be hidden from those outside the bush. He is visible when completely inside the bush but again invisible when he exits or enters.

Also Morgana's shield is blocking Cho's Q

lunaKitten

02-27-2013

I just played against a volibear who was doing this same thing.

There seem to be 'invisible' spots or some sort of client hack, I had wards in all 3 bottom bushes yet voli would constantly go invisible in them. He'd stand in the river bush and dissapear with an active ward. I asked him how he was oing it and would just laugh. This seems to be a current exploit that people know about and are using.

HolographicOne

02-27-2013

For the OP: If they are attacking from within the bush, they become visible for the duration of the attack animation, however, I have noticed the purple-side river bush, that has an invisible spot near the middle area. It's annoying! I even noticed that if they enter that particular "zone" after my attack is cast (animation complete) sometimes they avoid all damage or if in mid-animation, the animation stops and the attack is cancelled.

ShadeOfRed

02-27-2013

I've noticed something similar, sometimes I might put a ward inside the bush, but it only gives vision over part of those bushes (again, this happened in bot lane bushes).

Usually occurs if you place a ward really close to the wall, but its still considered inside the bush.

SupStarKittyGirl

02-27-2013

I can distinctly remember a game where I was Blitzcrank with Pantheon in the top lane on blue side opposing Urgot. He would stand in the river brush, without attacking and without us having wards, and we could see him clear as day.