did you guys know...

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yami889

02-10-2013

malzahars voidlings, yoricks ghouls, tibbers, heimerdingers turrets, and mordekaisers ghosts can be be buffed with extra attack damage through the ability of banner of command

malzahars voidlings apply black cleaver stacks on champions

cleanse will remove ignite

poppy has a passive thats actually pretty good, take a look, for some reason most people dont know this lol

the defender mastery can be used through walls, so while jungling/laning, and you have this mastery, keep an eye on your armor as a gank might be coming soon

J4 is the only champion to not receive a proper judgement trial

elise in human form technically only has 6 legs and 2 arms, her spider form has all 8 legs though

urgots ulti wont suppress a morgana with her black sheild on, but the switching places will still occur.

when using tele on yorick, if you have some points invested deep in the utility tree, you can get to lane having a sapphire crystal and a fairie charm at lvl one

you guys have any more youd like to post? come on, people are curious and its fun to do.... for some reason lol, ive been doin it for like 20 min

if youre not reading through all the pages, id advise doing so, theres some interesting things in the last pages

iTeleportal

02-10-2013

New mal build rush banner of command and split push like a boss

yami889

02-10-2013

see, heimer isnt the only one its useful on now

HeartlessShin

02-10-2013

You can promote Baron. Trust me, I've don this.

yami889

02-10-2013

heartless, all these things are true, this isnt a troll post, just somethings i found out that i found interesting and i personally didnt know

yami889

02-10-2013

supposedly udyrs a yordle but im not too positive on that one

judging from the downvotes i guess this isnt true, sorry, but this is the only one i was wrong about i beleive

yami889

02-10-2013

if you have a zilean on your team, the awareness mastry maxed out, and 3 experience quintestensces, you end up having almost 20% experience gained over the enemy team... which could possibly win games with strong mid game champion teams

HeartlessShin

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yami889 View Post
heartless, all these things are true, this isnt a troll post, just somethings i found out that i found interesting and i personally didnt know
I should start putting "/joke" after whatever I say to make things more obvious.

yami889

02-10-2013

nidalee has a hidden passive that grants extra experience gained to allies at a lower level then her, but its not a very significant amount to be taken advantage of

Pie Kills

02-10-2013

"Hey' why's there 2 Massive turrents at the enemy lane?"

Herm snickers.

Worth a try ._.

12345 ... 6