Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SERIOUSLY Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zergyo2

02-10-2013

you're horrible client crashed during loading screen again. (it does this **** every 5% of my games I feel), ANYWAY i alt+f4 to close the bull**** and reconnect. THIS IS A RANKED GAME IN MIND YOU... go to sign in AND BOOM THERE'S AN UPDATE.. GG AWAITING MY LEAVER BUSTER BAN SEE YOU IN 24 HOURS!

Zergyo2

02-10-2013

bump till someone gives me a god damn decent reply as to why this makes sense

Akilroth

02-10-2013

let's bump this so you can insult Riot and get banned for misbehavior.

gg

Kamalolz

02-10-2013

Same thing here D: **** me right?

Zergyo2

02-10-2013

bump, because if riot doesnt fix this **** IM BANNED ANYWAY, SO WHO CARES

Nekochaoz

02-10-2013

Oh ya, the last ranked game I had was when I decided to quit ranked because its pretty bad. No I didn't crash, but a teammate did and we lost a ranked game, and then demoted. Fun stuff aye?

Fat Talker

02-10-2013

Really.. your QQing about the fact you just crashed and it updated? i just updated the client and timed it... 25 seconds. jesus... you need to get off your chair and go smell a flower or something.

Life does not revolve around a video game

Mobafart

02-10-2013

There's a bug in the loading screen that can easily be reproduced that can cause you to crash out of game.

No idea why they haven't caught it yet.

Zergyo2

02-10-2013

listen kid, my client has been updating for the past 10 minutes, all the whie my team is left with no adc 4v5, they will lose because of this. and I get a leaver buster ban. CLEARLY if other people are having this problem, it its hurting the community and LoL overall, and should be looked into, thats why i want to hear RIOTS stance on this issue. or perhaps links to a helpful post elsewhere.

Zergyo2

02-10-2013

20 minutes now still updating, fyi i run a low ping and 60fps in game, my computer is not the issue. There needs to be some sorta of grace window for loading screen that if all players are not "in the process of connecting" by 2 minutes, the game is void and returns players to their home screen. Just my quick answer to the problem, spitballing really, but Im pushing for a solution here.