Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want to win every game ever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

John BIaze

02-10-2013

Play Udyr, or Rengar.

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miDtyXHUVxs

Cryov

02-10-2013

sounds like ****

John BIaze

02-10-2013

Quote:
Cryov:
sounds like ****

So does your mom, young one, but that doesn't stop me from loving her all night long.

Worst Morde BR

02-10-2013

I was expecting Eye of the Tiger. I am disappoint.

Cryov

02-10-2013

Quote:
John BIaze:
So does your mom, young one, but that doesn't stop me from loving her all night long.

Sure I am older than you for one, two that music really does sound like ****. Don't get mad because someone voiced their opinion after you voiced your own. Now be a good kid and accept the fact that other people are entitled to.

Walram Amani

02-10-2013

Quote:
Cryov:
Sure I am older than you for one, two that music really does sound like ****. Don't get mad because someone voiced their opinion after you voiced your own. Now be a good kid and accept the fact that other people are entitled to.

Entitled to what?

John BIaze

02-10-2013

Quote:
Cryov:

Young one. I am not mad, you appear to be the one voicing profane frustration. I accept that you are upset, and blinded by rage. Perhaps you should learn to maintain a clear head lest you spout more oxymoron statements.

Lachrimae

02-10-2013

Quote:
Cryov:

Noob @ spirit

STKuja

02-10-2013

Like the music, hate the champions

KnifeLion

02-10-2013

As a Rengar main I approve