So who here thinks 3s should have a solo que??

12345612 ... 45
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sodax2

02-10-2013

Bump

Sodax2

02-10-2013

I agree

Energymonstar

02-10-2013

it would be very nice to have solo que

Tyler Teh Killa

02-10-2013

thanks me too

WillWW

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Teh Killa View Post
bump this thread and sign if u think its soo hard to find a good team for 3s.
I think everyone wants solo queue. But having it doesn't mean youll necessarily find a good team.

Buddahbuddie

02-10-2013

Bump 3's deserve more competitive support from riot. They spent the time making the new map why only have one e sports division?

Eloquid

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thdamnban View Post
I agree totaly that the TT should also have a solo que, its a faster game and still alows players to rank themselves and get away from the less desirable players!
4thdamnban
Faster game? Give me ****in break, with s3 changes it lasts as much as SR games. This **** of a map should just be ****in deleted.

Shinzo Ningen

02-11-2013

I think TT should have Normal Draft and Ranked Solo/Duo Queue. Normal Draft allows players/teams to practice for ranked, whether it be teams or solo/duo. I can actually understand if the Duo queue is removed and it's only Solo or Teams, as that could cause great advantages to a team with a duo against a team with only solos.

Quote:
Faster game? Give me ****in break, with s3 changes it lasts as much as SR games. This **** of a map should just be ****in deleted.
Really? I've been playing TT since the start of S2, and S3 made the games shorter for me. I gain XP faster in TT than in SR. Most of my games end with me at lvl 15 or 16. If I am 18, than either my team wasn't that great, or the other team played really carefully. Or they just plain fed me and then turtled.

On a last note, I quite enjoy TT. A game to play when I don't have the time or team for SR.

Gwyth

02-11-2013

I've always preferred TT over SR. I like the 3v3 better than is the chaos of 5v5, but obviously that's my opinion. I've often wished I could have a solo queue in TT, because that's where my passion is in LoL.

ZygnuX

02-11-2013

Bump

12345612 ... 45