Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So who here thinks 3s should have a solo que??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sodax2

02-10-2013

Bump

Sodax2

02-10-2013

I agree

Energymonstar

02-10-2013

it would be very nice to have solo que

Tyler Teh Killa

02-10-2013

thanks me too

WillWW

02-10-2013

Quote:
Tyler Teh Killa:
bump this thread and sign if u think its soo hard to find a good team for 3s.

I think everyone wants solo queue. But having it doesn't mean youll necessarily find a good team.

Buddahbuddie

02-10-2013

Bump 3's deserve more competitive support from riot. They spent the time making the new map why only have one e sports division?

Eloquid

02-11-2013

Quote:
4thdamnban:
I agree totaly that the TT should also have a solo que, its a faster game and still alows players to rank themselves and get away from the less desirable players!
4thdamnban

Faster game? Give me ****in break, with s3 changes it lasts as much as SR games. This **** of a map should just be ****in deleted.

Shinzo Ningen

02-11-2013

I think TT should have Normal Draft and Ranked Solo/Duo Queue. Normal Draft allows players/teams to practice for ranked, whether it be teams or solo/duo. I can actually understand if the Duo queue is removed and it's only Solo or Teams, as that could cause great advantages to a team with a duo against a team with only solos.

Quote:
Faster game? Give me ****in break, with s3 changes it lasts as much as SR games. This **** of a map should just be ****in deleted.

Really? I've been playing TT since the start of S2, and S3 made the games shorter for me. I gain XP faster in TT than in SR. Most of my games end with me at lvl 15 or 16. If I am 18, than either my team wasn't that great, or the other team played really carefully. Or they just plain fed me and then turtled.

On a last note, I quite enjoy TT. A game to play when I don't have the time or team for SR.

Gwyth

02-11-2013

I've always preferred TT over SR. I like the 3v3 better than is the chaos of 5v5, but obviously that's my opinion. I've often wished I could have a solo queue in TT, because that's where my passion is in LoL.

ZygnuX

02-11-2013

Bump