Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So who here thinks 3s should have a solo que??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bob The Jarmelo

02-25-2013

yessss prease

Tyler Teh Killa

02-25-2013

I wonder if riot has even looked at this? like we have 3k views and its bumpted about every 2 hrs so its always at the top?

Berserkin

02-25-2013

Due to the new ranking system and the way you get paired by the # of wins u have etc, i have decided to quit playing LoL all together. 3v3 is the only thing I love about LoL, I don't care for 5v5, aram, dominion or anything else. We've been asking for a solo q in 3v3 for so long and riot has ignored ALL OF OUR CRIES. I find it now once u get past the 400+ win mark all you play are premade teams and in that case, you might as well be playing ranked 3s. But the problem with that is not everyone has a team that they can play with, or other people to play with. That requires to be online a lot, interact, etc etc. I don't have time for that. I have a job, and I go to school. It would be nice to log on and be able to play with players on my level or close to. I'm not saying that every time I end up in an un even team but cmon....EVERY NORMAL GAME IS BLIND PICK. EVERY NORMAL GAME HAS SINGED, JAX, OR DARIUS. Most time 2 of those champs and ap. I'm sick and tired of it. I'm gonna stop here before I write a page long report on something I'll probly get flamed for or get hit with a tl;dr. Idk. I guess I'm just upset. Whatever.

More topic related: I obviously support and hope riot will eventually try to work with the 3v3 community but the sad truth is that's not going to happen any time soon.

StickZi

02-25-2013

Bump!

Tyler Teh Killa

02-25-2013

berserkin i totally agree with you every game has those exact champs and it gets frusterating and they are counterable but its just not fun not being able to ban champs you dont want to play against or playing rank in general i can play 3s but one it doesnt show up by my name like 5s do saying ohh you have 800wins .... why not show 3s love and show us our 3s games wins.... and give us a solo que....riot... ive put more than 2 thousand dollars into my account and a few others accounts and for that why cant you even post on my forums about a simple request or even a plea?

Darth Baiterr

02-25-2013

riot pls
signed.
timmaaykush

Bo0M N0obs

02-26-2013

sweet jesus i wish they would care about 3s just a little....

Tyler Teh Killa

02-26-2013

bump

Mastuh

02-26-2013

GIVE ME SOLO QUE OR I WILL KILL EVERYONE AT RIOT............ in 3's with blind pick darius and singed..

xMatttard

02-27-2013

Honestly Riot. You have ranked for TT already, albeit teams, and you have solo queue AS WELL as ranked teams for Rift. How hard could be to adapt the solo queue system from Rift to TT.

If my memory serves me well, I recall the old TT did have solo queue? Or maybe I'm wrong. I was only about lvl 25 when they changed TT.