I hate duos so much

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullettime7

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby3 View Post
GD - Duo ques suck and always troll and always lose omg I hate them

GD - The only way to escape Elo hell is to duo que

Smart.
It is the most effective way. The problem is that there's a lot of complete morons who think duo queuing means they insta win and thus do stupid **** or troll the team hard and it's k, then end up throwing the game.

Winderz

02-10-2013

I posted this before the game started

im 8/2/4 on a team with 14 kills

they are a combined 1/6/5

Winderz

02-10-2013

OmFG I GoT ThE SAMe MF'inG DUo TWiCE iN a ROw and They WeNT 2-15 COMBiNED

Dammmmittttt.

f'ing duoooooooooooooooooos

Stayer

02-10-2013

Everything different or doing poorly is in the way of everyone else's 90% win rate. Lol this ashe items are in the way of my 90% win rate (my last ranked game), akali jungle in the way of my 90% win rate (same game, another person on my team). Ranked makes me sick sometimes. I thought the honor system had really helped out, and then I tried playing a couple ranked games for fun (hoping to hit gold div5 so I couldn't sink, started at silver 1) and I realized ranked games aren't fun or for having fun. Unless you do something that is accepted by everyone and do very well with it you will get *****ed at incessantly. When you win a game there's a 75% chance you had fun, the *******s quiet down when you're winning sometimes. When you lose everyone on your team will make god damn sure you had absolutely no fun and will make you question why you play.

Back to normals. Nothing on the line (sinking in the league) and genuinely nicer or at least more relaxed people. I bet I report people nearly 95% of my ranked losses for negative attitude or verbal abuse, and not light cases of either. I also bet the amount I get reported skyrockets too, probably for unskilled player, even though I am fairly average or a bit above average.

How'd this get in your thread? *scrolls up* Oh yeah, something got in the way of your 90% win rate. Gee, I'm so sorry.