Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Singed and TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Täløn

02-10-2013

Makes for most boring anti-fun longest drawn out game ever.

Seriously, it takes it from a normal 25 - 30 min game to a long 40 - 50 min game with singed inevitably carrying his team to victory u_u

/end rant

She

02-10-2013

this map shouldn't be played with no bans, just sayin

Luego

02-11-2013

Quote:
She:

I agree. Too bad riot doesn't. I don't always want to play ranked-teams.

Gwyth

02-11-2013

Quote:
She:

I think bans would be cool. I mean 3 champs banned isn't a lot and I think it would kinda make players "own" the game more. I've always thought bans were sweet. I really hate how TT often gets treated like the step child of LoL world. I find it way more interesting and fun to play than SR.

AshesOfTheFallen

02-11-2013

In a way Singed might be one of the most op champs in TT, all he needs is RoAs, Rylais, and BTF which are all expensive, but c'mon he will get it fast with altar and farming, i dont hate Singed but he is really herp derp in this map too stronk just for 3