Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disconnected at Loading Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarkhon

02-10-2013

I disconnected at loading screen, and when I tried to come back into the game, it gave me a 20 minute patch. What gives riot? I'm playing with 3 friends and none of them had a patch. My game is 100% up to date, and I play every day. I don't understnad what's going on. It just jumped up to 3 hours.....................

Can you give loss prevention to the following summoners who were in my game, as my client is still loading:

Xaerie
Ineffective8
Cleavage7
|Shrike| (I think that's the summoners name)

It's not fair that they are going to lose a game because I was disconnected and told I have a patch... A 3 hour patch.

Sarkhon

02-10-2013

@Riot @Morello @Lyte @RiotTacoStorm @Yegg @IronStylus (Parrot/Leona)

Can you guys remove this from my match history? I don't think I've ever left/disconnected from a game before, and it says "leave". Why would I leave a game when I get to play Shen, my favorite champion who's always banned? It looks disgusting and other people can see my match-history and see it as a leave, and that's really not cool since it was a technical issue on your end, not mine.

Xaerie

02-10-2013

Glad I found this before it got pushed pages away. Our Shen (Sarkhon) never connected which resulted in a loss.