Disconnected at Loading Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sarkhon

02-10-2013

I disconnected at loading screen, and when I tried to come back into the game, it gave me a 20 minute patch. What gives riot? I'm playing with 3 friends and none of them had a patch. My game is 100% up to date, and I play every day. I don't understnad what's going on. It just jumped up to 3 hours.....................

Can you give loss prevention to the following summoners who were in my game, as my client is still loading:

Xaerie
Ineffective8
Cleavage7
|Shrike| (I think that's the summoners name)

It's not fair that they are going to lose a game because I was disconnected and told I have a patch... A 3 hour patch.

Sarkhon

02-10-2013

@Riot @Morello @Lyte @RiotTacoStorm @Yegg @IronStylus (Parrot/Leona)

Can you guys remove this from my match history? I don't think I've ever left/disconnected from a game before, and it says "leave". Why would I leave a game when I get to play Shen, my favorite champion who's always banned? It looks disgusting and other people can see my match-history and see it as a leave, and that's really not cool since it was a technical issue on your end, not mine.

Xaerie

02-10-2013

Glad I found this before it got pushed pages away. Our Shen (Sarkhon) never connected which resulted in a loss.