Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

gold when purchasing elixir/oracles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i noticed in a game the other day when i would buy oracles or the red and blue elixirs my gold would...lag. i dont really know how to describe it.

basically if i had something like 950g and bought an oracles, my gold would drop to 50g and take a couple of seconds to update back to 550g. it wasnt a major issue but it did cause me to have to double back to the shop a couple of times because i would double click oracles and then an elixir (had a full build) and leave and look and see i had too much gold for buying both, and didnt have the elixir buff on, after the second time it did that i looked and the gold would lag or idk what the correct term for it would be, just delay. not sure if its a bug or if its intended or what, but figured i could make a thread about it