Who is your least favorite support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tonaia

02-10-2013

My least favorite support is probably Soraka. I used to love my sexy purple lesbian unicorn, but her heal and buffs were gutted to make her balanced. Now she just doesn't do much.

BeatRushVII

02-10-2013

although it is good in some situations, i am not a fan of support kayle or support nid. I feel they are best either top or mid so they can build "selfish items" then, late game they do damage, and can still support their team if need be

Wark Bluebird

02-10-2013

Nunu....I know he's useful. Blood boil blood boil blood boil! But the other two skills of his kit may as well not be there. Absolute Zero is great but if your team doesn't have some kinda solid initiator to keep em still for a few seconds, there's this yeti here bumrushing and trying to get into the middle of a group where the fight has mostly already been decided by the time you click activate on your ult.

Best Philosopher

02-10-2013

I dislike playing lulu with a passion, everything about her just annoys me. voice, model, concept, abilities and their accompanying animations.

Aeolian Melodies

02-10-2013

To use: Nunu, I find him incredibly boring. Just W carry, toss a E here and there, then AFK in bush until you can EMPIRREEEEEE.
To play against: Blitzcrank.