Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is your least favorite support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Good Vi

02-10-2013

Hello, me again (not like I'm really known on here), with another question for the League community. As the title asks, who is your least favorite support?

Mine would have to be Soraka. While she is a good late game support, with her heals, armor buff, silence, and global heal, early game, she is weak and provides little to no assistance in skirmishes outside of a heal and silence. Sure they are good, but most of the time, from my experience, with a Raka support, you can only hope to go even in the lane, at worst lose it, and only win if the jungler sets you ahead/enemy is stupid and doesn't trade right.

I'm sure there will be people who disagree, and those who agree, but that is my opinion. So now the question goes to you.

Quote:
Habimaru:
Your least favourite support to USE or least-favourite to play AGAINST ?

I probably should've clarified that. I meant what is your least favorite support to have when you are playing ADC. But since everyone has already just gone on and listed their least fav supports, I'm just gonna keep it as is.

Morgra

Recruiter

02-10-2013

I don't like playing Taric. Hes really simple and fairly boring to play, but that's just my opinion.

Destaice

02-10-2013

Has to be Soraka.

Nami isn't strong, but she's at least enjoyable to play.

Soraka is just...bleh.

AcrobaticApricot

02-10-2013

alistar

karma but i don't count her as a support, she's an ap mid

Platinum rain64

02-10-2013

the answer you'll probably get the most is soraka

i personally don't like playing janna

Jaden

02-10-2013

Oh, LEAST Favorite.

Janna because they ruined her

Kanajos

02-10-2013

I hate soraka as a support, but I hate playing sona the most.

Twentington

02-10-2013

Hate Taric. Doesn't take skill and a very boring playstyle.

KitsuneInari

02-10-2013

Taric is my least favorite. He has so much power with so little effort that it's just boring for me to play as him and annoying for me to play against him.

A Metapod

02-10-2013

Janna