Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Help] Login problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khaiser

02-10-2013

I've downloaded League of Legends on a notebook (I play it on another notebook so that's not the problem) the installation was completely normal, but when I tried to login it says "The server is currently busy. Please try again later", I do it again and it says "Retrieving data from server - Loading...". After several minutes I click Cancel and it says "Login failed for an unknown reason. Please visit http://support.leagueoflegends.com for more information". I've already visited that page but I can't find the solution. Can anyone help me? English is not my first language so sorry for the bad grammar. Thank you in advance.