Miss Fortune Decides to Become a Single Mom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Badobk

02-16-2013

Seems like I got perfect timing with finding a moment to finally read part one. Too bad I will have to wait for more.

Viktor taking over the world? I bet Fizz will 'accidentaly' break him at their first confrontation. And then Ezreal won't have to come from the future, then there will be no Pulsefire skin, then nobody will warn the Fortunes, then Viktor will meet no resistance and will take over the world with no effort whatsoever. Thats a brilliant plan for Viktor's pararell universe self, actually. Gotta include it into my own evil plot of dooming the world

saladeo

02-16-2013

I think i am starting to like Viktor, just because he deleted Teemo, but he problably killed Ashe too, my Queen... Damn him, and damn teemo, i dont remember the name of this movie, it was like "hasta la vista baby" that part was so awesome, i think it was terminator.

IMTOOJUICY

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladeo View Post
I think i am starting to like Viktor, just because he deleted Teemo, but he problably killed Ashe too, my Queen... Damn him, and damn teemo, i dont remember the name of this movie, it was like "hasta la vista baby" that part was so awesome, i think it was terminator.
Funny that you mention the Terminator... hue hue hue hue....

zdillon

02-17-2013

I see what you did there sir

IMTOOJUICY

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdillon View Post
I see what you did there sir
What, are you implying that I planned all along for this story to degenerate into some absurd parody of a James Cameron action movie involving robots and time travel??

hue hue hue hue hue

Archeon

02-25-2013

Need more nao d:

Frostgiant444

03-01-2013

Nice and funny fan fic

Archeon

03-08-2013

Moar

saladeo

03-11-2013

agreed