Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reported for not being able to reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Majorah

02-10-2013

I was playing a ranked match a few minutes ago and then the screen froze but I could hear sounds but it wasn't fixing itself. So I closed league and reopened it and clicked on the reconnect button and the screen would minimize like it was about to load the summoner screen but it never would, so i kept clicking reconnect and the same thing kept happening.

I ended up having to restart my computer before being able to reconnect and I know this isn't a problem from my end since I play all day without problems but I'm being reported now for "leaving" when it's something That was completely out of my hands. Can I get a red to weigh in on this?

DekadeJr

02-10-2013

Same problem here. :\

xFeelsbadx

Recruiter

02-10-2013

This is the third post. And one of the others has 9 pages and the other has like 5. They are all saying that they cant move but can see everyone else moving/attacking and getting the attempting to reconnect and waiting like 5-30 seconds to come back. It started on friday for me. Internet speed is the same and everything. We still haven't gotten a red post

DIOCHAN

02-10-2013

LOL apparently not been given the desire to fix the system of reconnection, because I have to wait for your new update 500mb just for that "little" error they have, more than one has been reported in the same way and seem to care about anything, especially when you're playing ranked and report for 7 days.