Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you build. on Hecarim?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilPooters

02-10-2013

I started playing him in SR and I really like him but I mostly play dominion so I was wondering if anybody could give me some good builds for him or tips. I figure he's a good ganker for bot lane so maybe boots of mobility will work and iceborn gauntlet but I'm not sure if black cleaver is a good idea for him or if I should go for a more tanky build after that.

Thanks for help.

Talith PA

02-11-2013

Get visage, an armor item (frozen fist, locket, lantern), and either cleaver if your team has AD champions or whisper + youmuu for yourself.

Build them in an order that makes sense for the game, for example going brut + kindlegem + glacial gives a really solid general increase while rushing a completed defensive item against an AD or AP team works really well.

Do not be a bad pony and rush trinity force. We look down upon those types around here.

wolferer

02-11-2013

Frozen Heart is also a good choice on hecarim.

Redeemed In Fire

02-11-2013

Core is Visage + FF + Boots (cdr or mercs or tabi as needed). From there it's situational damage/tanky items. If you want damage look at a BC, Atmas (lategame once you have health), or Youmuus. Look for Locket, Randuins, or Aegis for tanky.

Hecarim is best paired with a strong damage dealer like Vi, Vayne, etc. ~29% AoE everythingsteal will keep you alive for so long it's not even funny.

grandmastad

02-11-2013

I usually go Spirit Visage, Iceborn Gauntlet/Frozen Heart as my core when I play Hecarim, giving me 40% CDR as early as possible and build around the enemy for later game items. (Frozen Heart/Iceborn Gauntlet, Last Whisper, Atma's Impaler, Frozen Mallet, so on.) Boots really depend on personal preference and enemy team make up.

I go 9/17/4 in masteries.

Runes: 3 Quints of Move speed, 8 Scaling armor seals, 1 CDR seal, 9 CDR glyphs, and 9 scaling phys dmg marks. Giving 4.5% move speed(6.5% with masteries), 6.18% CDR (10.18% with masteries), 22 phys dmg at level 18(34 wiith masteries), and 22 armor at lvl 18.

And that's the way I roll with Hecarim. Hope it helps.

EvilPooters

02-11-2013

Thank you all so much. With your help I'll go get my blue ribbons.