Please, I beg of you guys...Help me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xerado

02-10-2013

With the new ranking system being introduced I thought, "WOW!~ Cool!~ This' ll be fun!~"
I was wrong.
So I started off being placed in division 1, pretty cool, close to gold, right? So I win a few, lose a few, getting pretty close to the top. Then all of a sudden.....something begins to happen. Every game is literally a 4v5, and that' s no exaggeration, every single game until I' m demoted to silver 2.
At this point I' m kinda' irritated, so I duo q with a friend and flawlessly jump right back into division 1 pretty simply. Then it happens once again, 4v5's and top or mid feeding the other person to godlike every game, so once again, EVEN THROUGH GRACE PERIOD, I am back to silver 2.
I think to myself, "Not so bad, I just have to get to 1 again like before!" Easier said than done.
Every game my team just...outright derps, whether a 4v5 or just last game Orianna screaming for mid in lobby and then feeding 0/7 to AKALI godlike. How does one stop this? I don 't rage at them at first, I state, "Please don 't do that, be camped at tower if you must, we' ll come gank with the jungler." But nothing works, it seems everyone just gets tunnel visioned or upset and dies over, and over, and over. People will walk into the fed lane to just give doubles and triples. How does one stop this?
I' ve also become aware that there are some Gold ranked players who abuse the fact that they can' t be demoted from gold and therefore sabotage other silver and bronze players just for the fun of it.
I had been queue'd with a Yi and Nidalee who both claimed to know what they were doing, and they both went 0/6 instantly because they would run down lane, kill themselves, then run down lane again attacking the tower just to feed. And it was obvious they had no intention of winning in the first place. I just truly want a fair match, that' s all I' m asking for. Sure, if I lose lane and my lane gets fed or if I don 't pick up on an enemy incoming bot, yeah that' s my fault, and yeah perhaps I could do a few things better. But honestly, when you LITERALLY have THESE games every match it' s impossible to win anything. Even in duo q with a friend. Go bot? Mid and jungle fed to hell. Go mid and jungle? Hope you like the enemy adc with 9 kills in 12 minutes. It' s just ridiculous honestly, and I wonder how are these players in silver when they play like this?
And it's not all of them, they really seem to only be on my team. I know that sounds a bit dramatic, and losing streaks happen. But when they happen more than 12 games in a row then somethings' wrong. I am now on deaths' doorstep, 0 points in silver division 2. I know that if I lose one more I can never get gold, If division 2 is this bad......divisions even lower must be true hell.
So basically I just wanna' ask you guys, what can I do? If I' m not raging and not losing lane, what else is there to do? If at the beginning I always start off telling my team to help each other out, ward, work together, don' t chase across the map, be cautious in lane, etc... What else is there?
Any advice would be appreciated at all. And spare me the "L2P nobobooooob." just to get upvotes, I truly need some good advice.
Thank you for reading.

Newfagtbh

02-10-2013

wall of text, tl;dr, etc

Andes Krigares

02-10-2013

oh my it took a lot of attention to read all of this. Seeing as how ive played for awhile but unfortunately i am not quite level 30 i cannot help you or really give you a whole lot of advice. I guess if anything i can tell you to join up with a group or add every skilled player that you happen to come across that way you wont be alone...ever. join a clan or a group that plays alot. like mine. i bought a exp boost because i really want to do ranked. If you happen to get raidcall on you comp then message me in game, i got a small group always looking for members.

MochiStrawberry

02-10-2013

play a champion that can roam and assist in getting the other lanes fed. i.e i play kat almost every game to avoid having a player that feeds their lane end up costing us the game. ill push mid pre-6 as hard as i can and roam constantly looking for ganks. in the same way, I suggest you try to roam as much as you can and help out the lanes that are losing. see one of your lanes go 0-2? go help em out or offer to switch.

Lawlgamuffin

02-10-2013

Lol, I was at 87 LP Silver1 going to gold,( currently still am) and so far every win has given me 2 LP. im at 97 now and still on a winstreak. I have a feeling ill hit 99LP then lose it all in 1 game. i swear ill rage so hard a tRIOT.I could be wrong but i swear i read them saying it should take about 7games to get to a qualifying stage of the teir, meaning if im on a 7 game winstreak already and im only at 97 then im calling bull**** on RIOT.

Boidkan

02-17-2013

This same **** happened to me. During the end of season 2 and pre-season 3 would go back and forth from 1350-1475. I started season 3 at silver 2. Just like you it started off as win one lose one back and forth. Then I lost quite a few games and got demoted. Would get promoted again then demoted. Then suddenly every game I would have people who seemed like bronze players who just fed hard raged or didn't even connect. Now I'm silver 4. I don't think I'm the best player but it is frustrating when u lose 3 ranks (I went down to silver 5) because other players. I am not kidding I would carry my lane hard and be like 6/2 or something crazy like that and still not be able to carry.