Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Active 5s Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R1NZL3R

02-10-2013

A while back I was looking to fill a missing hole or two on my team's roster, but now it seems my entire team doesn't want to play ranked team games anymore so I'm looking for an active team.

I got dumped into the now Bronze tier because during the ELO system I was trying to help drag my teammates out of "ELO Hell" via duo-queue and got my own score messed up in the process. Now that they got into Silver they're too good to reciprocate and help me out.

My primary position is Support, secondary Jungle. I'm looking for an active team that plays around 10P.M. EST (That's around the time I get home from work) weekdays and mostly whenever weekends.

Please contact me in-game for a tryout game or more information if it's required

w0mbatinc0mbat

04-01-2013

Hi im starting a ranked team. i have had nearly the same problem as you. the exception being the person i tried to help never got out of "elo hell" xD. i am looking for someone who can play almost every night and is looking to improve his/her skill lvl. if you are interested add me in game- Mchippo1. hope to hear from you.

dredje

04-02-2013

add me tucansamm