Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco Nerf... I'm back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-15-2013

Quote:
OdiIon:

If I remember correctly, you can't control, LB clone, Morde's ghost, Yorick's ultimate, and a few others after you die, just be glad it doesn't disappear when you do die.

Controlling a clone that does damage after you die defeats the purpose of dying. A dead person can't manipulate it's minion.

You can control the LB clone but it deals no damage
Morde can control the ghost but it can't be alive at the same time as the original
Yorick's target controls yoricks ghost, you literally control yourself for the next few secs

If you mean while dead I think only Yoricks continues moving

UnknownMartian

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
You can control the LB clone but it deals no damage
Morde can control the ghost but it can't be alive at the same time as the original
Yorick's target controls yoricks ghost, you literally control yourself for the next few secs

If you mean while dead I think only Yoricks continues moving

Mordes ghost can be alive at the same time as the original...

Lilleiz KuroYuki

02-18-2013

for my advice i could vote buffing shaco's ulit as well
EXP: something like when the real shaco use a skill the clone use the same skill but deals reduced dmg
just a sample btw

phromic

02-18-2013

did they nerf yoricks ult ? at least a while ago .. if you cast it on lets say yi and yi dies he can control it for a couple seconds .. i never played morde so i don't know ...

UnknownMartian

Recruiter

02-21-2013

^ Yorick and morde... Those are two different people,wtf?

Awsar

02-21-2013

people cry about shaco being able to gank an kill to easy well hes an assassin hes supposed to do that
they keep nerfing him he cant do what he was desinged for
making him not much fun to play unless up against baddies
he needs some help

Fateful Blade

02-22-2013

bump

servang

02-22-2013

Honestly . I feel like shaco isn't that OP. Sure he is strong. But if someone just play smart and safe. They can render Shaco Useless. And if that happens. He falls Off into mid and late game. But yeah. Shaco used to be my main. Now he is just a secondary....

GiottoXIII

02-22-2013

he's still a very viable jungler and despite his nerfs he's strong as hell early game... i still have ganking nightmares from scary shacos....

Rockoutwithmy

02-22-2013

To easy changes to shaco.

Boxes: Reduce cooldown to 6 seconds. Multiple boxes attacking the same target deal less damage. Boxes stealth after 2 seconds, reduced by 0.4sec per nearby enemy champion. Terrifies the target(Feared but stays in place instead of random running around)for a duration of 3 seconds, reduced by 0.4 seconds for each nearby enemy champion.
Damage changed to 10/20/30/40/50 + (0.3*AD)(0.4*AP) with set 1.5 attack speed.

Hallucinate: Clone takes 100% increased Damage, its auto attacks deal 50% of shacos attack damage, plus on hit effects. If shaco takes lethal damage while his clone is active, he switches places and health bars with his clone and resets the cooldown on his Deceive.

Apply changes directly to infected shaco and let stand 20 minutes before eating noobs like usual because these changes would only affect his high level team fighting play, not his pubstomping.