I don't post often

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aikyou

09-25-2014

I stopped playing league for a while but I always return for the new game modes. I remember when Dominion first released and it was decent. Then Ascension released and my focus shifted from FFXIV back to LoL. Including a few friends that came with me. Extremely fun game mode, just like URF.

Is it possible we could vote on which game mode the people want to become permanent option? For instance, could you keep Ascension as a game option under Dominion? I think a lot of people would agree that they'd like to keep URF / Ascension. Could we put up a vote to see what the fans want? Already see a few people posting on here about it but I figured this could only help sway them to agree.

Understandable that Riot may not want to do this just for the fact that people will want them to keep adding permanent game modes. If your game mode isn't added there is no point in complaining. Complaining may lead to a lower chance of future additions.

Please consider!

Thanks for reading.

SylianEUW

09-25-2014

No. It would split the playerbase, and Ascension is too similar to Dominion to have both with reasonable queue times. Regular Dominion is much more fun than Ascension anyway, I'd argue. Dominion offers far more decision-making than Ascension does.

KaWraith

09-25-2014

Riot only makes these temporary games so you will come back, in the hopes you will stick around or buy RP... or convince some friends to try out LoL.

They have 0 interest in having them long term, or keeping them around and having to balance or promote them so they don't collapse in on themselves the way dominion and TT have.

Riot has completely given up on being able to launch and maintain a new gamemode... they know that they are either incapable or inept at it, and so this is their compromise... Basically, they have absolutely no interest in creating the play experience you want, and will never provide it for you.

SR is king, SR is god, SR is all that matters. If ascension doesn't make you want to play SR, they are just as happy if you leave when it ends.