Need an answer pls!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idktbh

Senior Member

02-10-2013

So i hit gold on my main account if i get demoted do i still get the gold rewards or w/e i end up with at the end of the season.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbius2271

Senior Member

02-10-2013

The ONLY way to get demoted is through inactivity. Playing bad will reduce your MMR, making you play people in lower leagues and receive less LP until your MMR is back up to par for your tier.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idktbh

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbius2271 View Post
The ONLY way to get demoted is through inactivity. Playing bad will reduce your MMR, making you play people in lower leagues and receive less LP until your MMR is back up to par for your tier.
From what i heard is if u lose 5 games at 0 lp u get demoted not sure if true can you confirm? And do you still get the rewards for highest achieved?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AeroStrike

Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by idktbh View Post
From what i heard is if u lose 5 games at 0 lp u get demoted not sure if true can you confirm? And do you still get the rewards for highest achieved?
That's only for the divisions, you would stay in Gold Division V even if you lost your first 10 games with 0LP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idktbh

Senior Member

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroStrike View Post
That's only for the divisions, you would stay in Gold Division V even if you lost your first 10 games with 0LP
Oh i see thank you!!