League ranked seems pretty unfair

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mana Stealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-10-2013

So I've been playing ranked for awhile, and I've been going up and down in the lp system and I was playing a game just now and apparently the guy on the other team was some high ranked player on another person account. helping him rank up in games, I was playing grave with a support who didn't really wasn't that supportive and our mid gets counter picked and our jungle wasn't doing so good on the ganks in all lanes, and I went 9/11/3 and I did better then most of the team and they were always wanting to surrender. I then ended up in silver division three instead of staying in two. that seem really unfair to me because I'm really working hard to get up in ranked and it seems like impossible. so what am I to do? I'm just clueless right now. I really want to get to challenger tier but that feels like it never going to happen, I win a couple of games get like 30 points and then lose them all to a couple of bad games. I would like to duo but the looking for group chat is always full and none of my friends play solo. how come I have to downgrade to silver 3 tier when I really am working hard.

Cloud Potato

02-10-2013

It's a team game. You need to be able to work with your team. Yeah, there are people who are just terrible or refuse to communicate, but those people turn up on both sides. It can't be changed and you just have to deal with it, like all the people above you have.

Executioner

02-10-2013

Work hard, besides nothing fair about it. Though my friend did the same thing since his main was banned. Got onto a friends acc that let him play ranked. Now my friend here got on to the account that was at 700 elo. He himself was a 1600-1700+ player. Easily carrying people. Now the question is why is so much higher is a simple answer. Farm, and estimate your damage output. Truly the only way to win games. Also good judgement call. That's how you at least get into the gold tier now.