Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You know what happens in too many pre-game lobbies?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZestyWonderbeast

02-10-2013

Someone calls a lane just before someone else and the person that called it second still sees their name first. This happens like 30% of my games to someone.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

02-10-2013

I don't think that's the issue - I think people just claim that this is the case in order to have their call considered first.

Inb4 someone rages because he dislikes calls and wishes bloody murder on people who do.

Nowevil

02-10-2013

No, it does happen. I've copypasted what I see, the other person copypastes what they see, and they're different.

IRLDragon

02-10-2013

My philosophy is this:

If you called a role before the message "IRLDragon has entered the room", and you did not reiterate your call, I am not obliged to give one single ****.

ZestyWonderbeast

02-10-2013

It just happened to me and I manned and played support Leona. I got my vayne 12 kills and 3 assists in the 20 minutes before the enemy surrendered.

StoreHenning

02-10-2013

Well, tbh I dont really give a **** about calls. I wont go out of my way to piss someone off, but this boring meta(1 top, 1 mid, add+support, jungler) has become stale and this game is meant to be fun. This doesn't apply to ranked, I accept that this popular meta is what people want to follow in ranked, so i follow. But when im playing normal, i don't give a flying **** about where you want to go