why cant you let me leave bronze 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlybowhunter

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by macropredator View Post
I steamrolled outta BrV in 1 night and I'm ****ing trash.

Get better and stop blaming others. If I'm better than you then you need to start blaming yourself more and improve. Because I suck hard and advanced without falling back.
ok then your mid give out 10 kills in 15 mins your telling me that dont affect the team as a whole?

AsheIsElite

Recruiter

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlybowhunter View Post
ok then your mid give out 10 kills in 15 mins your telling me that dont affect the team as a whole?
No

xNorthlane

02-10-2013

You average 6.2 deaths per game. Not exactly great stuff.

RAVSTA

02-10-2013

http://www.facebook.com/LeaguesOfLegendsTrollSpotlight

People like on this are reasons why you cant!

NakaNaideZerg

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlybowhunter View Post
I made the stupid choice of playing in the pre season and got insta put into bronze, and 4 times ive goten to bronze 4 and 4 times i got trolled out in 3 games why do you make it so hard to gain the level but no leave way if you get 3 bad teams in a row..... so once agian with your system im STUCK IN ELO HELL with no way out..... so thanks riot for the changes you helped so much
tbh i think thats a poor excuse, i played in the preseason and got placed bronze 3 because of it, got to my promotional matches and skipped all the way to bronze 1. Just improve your play and you will go up in league's.

Modevasion

02-10-2013

Watch streams, getting out of that elo is as simple as farming dragons, grabbing barons, pushing towers. You dont even need to kill ****. Learn to jungle, pick someone like shaco, lee, ww, or someone that can solo drag. pink it (just in case)... then get that puppy on a timer. Profit... should get you to like, at least silver

xLoCo

02-10-2013

You just aren't good thats all!