why cant you let me leave bronze 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deadlybowhunter

02-10-2013

nvm

Arctic Bro

02-10-2013

don't re-queue after a ranked take a break stretch
try not to play at grumpy hours
???
profit

deadlybowhunter

02-10-2013

i play fine game after game it i just have horriable luck with my team mates i always end up with a super feeder, afk, disconnecter, or someone that refuses to communicate with the team

Rocky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

One look at your rune pages and I see why you're stuck in bronze.

DUNKMASTER Yl

02-10-2013

1) First you must let there be a chance that you might be doing something wrong. I'm not saying there aren't leavers afkers or feeders. Just look at each loss as an opportunity to improve your play :P. I know I'm only silver but I found that it makes the game more enjoyable if I try to play perfect and analyse my mistakes.

2) Be nice. Well you don't have to be nice but as cliche as it sounds people DO play better when you're nice and patient with them-- even if they die 3 times in a row. Makes the game a lot more fun.

3) It's just a game man, play some normals for a while

4) Then when you're done playing normals just try ranked after that again, but only duo queue with someone you trust. And if you don't have anyone you trust just do some solo queue and add people who do okay. The problem with that is you gotta not rage at them for them to accept and to want to duo with you.

bloodykiII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlybowhunter View Post
i play fine game after game it i just have horriable luck with my team mates i always end up with a super feeder, afk, disconnecter, or someone that refuses to communicate with the team
5/10
6/12
4/11

u r.... feeding in the worst tier and worst division in the game

stay there so nobody else has to deal with your bad plays

deadlybowhunter

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziruga View Post
5/10
6/12
4/11

u r.... feeding in the worst tier and worst division in the game

stay there so nobody else has to deal with your bad plays
you should see the other people on the team score

AsheIsElite

Recruiter

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlybowhunter View Post
you should see the other people on the team score
No one elses score ****ing matters only yours does. IF you're feeding in your elo you belong there,period. I'm Diamond 5 ATM and still stomp every game. Why? Because I'm not bad and pretending like other people are the problem

deadlybowhunter

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsheIsElite View Post
No one elses score ****ing matters only yours does. IF you're feeding in your elo you belong there,period. I'm Diamond 5 ATM and still stomp every game. Why? Because I'm not bad and pretending like other people are the problem
thats the best advice ive seen so far ill keep that in mind

macropredator

02-10-2013

I steamrolled outta BrV in 1 night and I'm ****ing trash.

Get better and stop blaming others. If I'm better than you then you need to start blaming yourself more and improve. Because I suck hard and advanced without falling back.